Prologue : Haven't met you yet

hi :) this is a new story hope you like it :D 

Hi. My name is Ariana Plots. I'm 18 years old and I just moved from California and now I'm here, in England, for college. England is a nice place with nice people and very nice clothing! Well that's what I saw on Internet. i'm a maniac for shopping. When I see something nice will definitely buy it. I didn't get to the college yet and I really hope I get a nice dorm with a nice roomie! last year in cali my room mate always sneezed all night and it woke me up every time! I live in San Fransisco by the way! it's a really nice city. 

I just got out of my plane 20 minutes ago. A boy came next to me and I guess he was waiting for his luggage to! he looked the same age as me, maybe older? Well I sure knew he was hot. His shirt was tight revealing six-packs and his huge muscular arms. He smiled, and well I smiled back. We locked eye's together for a good two minutes. His blue eye's were sparkling but I couldn't tell what it meant. I never even spoke to this guy. His jaw line was firm making him look older and his hair was all messy but still very hot. Then in the middle of my trance I realised my luggage was passing. I went to pick it up but I failed, it has too heavy.

"Do you need help with that" He said with that sexy England accent.

"Uhm, yeah sure why not" 

he took the luggage and gave it to me. Wow he sure was strong.

"Here you go! I'm Justin"

"Thanks, Oh and I'm Ariana"

"Your welcome, and nice to meet you Ariana. Are you in the APL program?" 

"Nice to meet you to, and yeah I am. Are you"

"Yes I am, well it's nice to know someone already" 

       "Cool, and yes I guess it is"

Wow this conversation went longer then I though it would. It was really nice knowing Justin. He was nice and well I will at least know one person in the program. We took a cab together to college. We talked about how excited we were about this program and how were grateful to be accepted. 

Then after two long hours of driving we finally arrived. I was so amazed that I just hung my mouth open. This college was twice the size of my old one. It had windows everywhere and up front It had a big door that said 'Entrance' at the top. 

I broke out of my own thoughts when the cab driver said "80.99 please" 

I got my wallet but when I looked up Justin was already paying. We was such A gentleman! 

"I could've paid you know" I said smiling

"I know. But I felt like it. Besides it dosen't matter paying for such a beautiful girl like you" He said smiling back at me.

At his words I blushed. Ugh! I hate that I blush so easily. 

Am I falling for this guy. I mean we just known eachother!

Well It wouldn't be that bad.

No, I can't fall for him brain! I have Jordan (My boyfriend) back at home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hoped you like this! This is just the prologue there will be much more later! Thats why it's short. 

vote/comment/fan 

-claudia :)

pick of Ariana on the side --------->