chapter 2 : down on me

enjoy :) oh and I'm going to upload each weekend :) but today was a break so i decided to wright a chapter :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the way you grind with that booty on me Shorty you a dime why you looking lonely

We’ll buy another round and it’s all on me As long as I’m around put it down on me

Just put it down on me Put it down on me

Down down on me Put it down on me

Don’t throw it off the mound Show me how its gon be

Girl all I really want is you down on me Put it down on me

Jeremiah ft; 50 cent ; Down on me

RECAP:

I was becoming great friends with Maria and Julia all day long! I was still a little shy but less than before. In about two days we were going to be GREAT friends! 

I really love his school! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's P.O.V. 

" Uhm guys? Were going shopping! wanna come? " 

" No! "

" Bye. "

" Never. "

" Ciao! "

With that we just left the girls go on there little shopping spring alone! I hate shopping, I'll go when I need to but except for that I never go! It's torture. Me and the guys went to visit the rest of the town! London was such a cool place I don't understand why I never came here before! But today was such a hot day! I was sweating in my skinny jeans and in my leather jacket! I took off my jacket, I decided to just were a white tee today! cause well it's nothing casual.

We decided to go to the bar. We got at a place called Zander. We got and I was immediately hit with the scent of alcohol! We sat down and Alex asked for a round of shots. The drinks arrived and we all lifted our shots in the air for a toast.

" A toast for a great year that is just in front of us! " Harry said

" For us! " we repeated at the same time 

and we all drank or shots and made faces. It was so funny we all burst out laughing so hard we were almost on the ground! We took beers and we had to head back to school because of the meeting with the principal. M.Porter I think? Anyways I didn't want to think about college right now. So I joined in the conversation about how Julia is hot and things like that. Well I think Ariana is hot. 

Shit! What is wrong with me. I don't know Ariana I can't like her? Well at least not now. 

We got at college and back to our dorms. We got prepared for the meeting with M.Porter. So I put on a pear of sweatpants with a yellow t-shirt. The boys gave us a time to meet downstairs. 

" Yo Justin! " 

" Yes Alex? "

" What do you think about Julia? "

" Well she's hot! and Has a really nice body. Why do you like her? "

" Really hot! and talk about a nice body  she's more then perfect. Well I can't really like her but give me one week and she'll fall in love with me! "