chapter 1 : what makes you beautiful

Hope you like this chapter :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

but you when smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, You don’t know, You don’t know you’re beautiful

 If only you saw what I can see You’ll understand why i want you so desperately

Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe, You don’t know, You don’t know you’re beautiful

Know But that’s what makes you beautiful

what makes you beautiful; one direction

RECAP: 

Am I falling for this guy. I mean we just known eachother!

Well It wouldn't be that bad.

No, I can't fall for him brain! I have Jordan (My boyfriend) back at home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's P.O.V.

"I could've paid you know" she said smiling at me like there's no tomorrow.

"I know. But I felt like it. Besides it dosen't matter paying for such a beautiful girl like you" I said smiling back at her.

Then she blushed. She is so hot when she blushes. This girl is gonna be so easy to hook up with! I bet she's great in bed. 

We got in the lobby and then I saw the girl at the counter flashing me a smile. She was defenitely trying to flirt with me. She's not even hot. Well at least I know i'm looking good then! I shot Ariana a smile and she smiled back. Gosh she was gorgeous. Her perfect blond hair and her flashing green eye's make's her look even more feminine. 

" Your names please " 

" Justin Ferwell "

" And Ariana Plots "

" OK uhm, Justin your on the boys floor which is on the third floor in the room 314 and Ariana your on the girls floor which is on the second floor and your room is 276 "

" Well, thank you miss have a great day " I said 

" K bye, have a great day your self Justin "

We entered the elevator and Ariana said

" She was so flirting with you "

" I know, she didn't even need to try. besides she was really ugly " 

I pressed the second and third floor button and then she said.

" Hey, your from England huh? "

" Yes I am, why do you ask "

" Oh maybe because of your accent? Hahaha! Anyway why did you come here? why didn't you go somewhere else like France, they have great programs there "

" Your the one who has an accent here you know? Well first because this was pretty close to my house so it wouldn't be long hours of flights every time I wanted to see my family. And second, This is one of the greatest programs in the world. " 

" Yeah I know. And thats so sweet! My family wasn't always there for me. So Yeah I don't mind coming here. I know it's great uh! I can't believe I was accepted! "