Accidents

Now that Asher and Mia are older, they're 8 months, Kevin and them bond more. Whether it's by kicking a ball, going out together, going to work together, or just staying home and cuddling. Tonight was my day off so I left them alone together and I went with my best friend, Asher's godmother Veronica, and Mia's which was Zaret, out for dinner.

Kevin's P.O.V
I'm alone with Mia and Asher for the first time in months! They've gotten older, and bigger, and smarter, and more cuter like daddy. First we watched netflix on the Ps4 and when I realized that there was nothing good to watch I decides to play fifa. I gave Mia a control that had no batteries and kept mine with real batteries. I took a picture.

@kevinortiz: 😘❤️

Asher continued playing with his bricks. Now that they both crawl, I had to keep pausing the game and chasing after them. Mainly Asher who was more adventouros and hyper. I heard something fall and then Mia cry. I was hoping she was just scared, I ran to the kitchen where the noise came from. Mia was on her back crying she had probably fallen.

"Oh my god, what happened!" I say picking her up, "ahhy pobre bebe." I rubbed her back. She kept touching her head so I touched it because that's what probably hurt. She had a small bump. Oh my god! Anahi me va a matar! What do I do!! I keep rubbing her head making her cry because it hurt.

Asher crawled to the Kitchen to see his younger sister cry.

"Oh si shon che." Asher asked.

"Si se pego la bebe." I continued the conversation with Asher.

"Yes I know mami, ya se duele mi amor!" I say. I heard the door open. Shit! Anahi walked in.

"Que paso! Kevin what the fuck happened?" Mia started crying more. Wow thanks hun that helps more.

"He fell." I say nervously.

"Kevin! Weren't you supposed to be watching over her?" She took Mia away from me.

"Que paso mi amor. Te caiste, no te cuido tu papi bien velda mi amor." She wiped her tears and kissed her. She touched her head.

"Aa! Si lonca." Asher continued the talk with Anahi.

"Si mi amor se callo." Anahi tells Asher.

"Kevin! He has a bump!" She says worried.

"Yes I know babe. It's not my fault." I answered.

"Kevin sorry I'm just idk nervous or scared in between. It's okay it was an accident." She kissed me. She took Mia upstairs and fed him while I continued playing with Asher.