Dinner

I was in a mood to cook a Chicken Alfredo and a salad. Gerardo and his wife were coming over. Kevin cleaned, barely.

"Ya llegue." Gerardo says walking in.

"Gerardo que mal educado." Marely, his wife laughs.

We hugged and then I hugged Marely then touched her growing tummy. She was having a girl on April.

"Asher! mira quien vino." Gerardo called him, Mia came out instead.

"Nino!" Asher ran to him. Gerardo hugged the twins.

"I don't exist cuando viene el padrino." Kevin pouted. I laughed as I kissed his pouty lips.

We sat down at the table so we could eat. Gerardo and Kevin put the kids on the high chairs. Marely helped me out with serving dinner for the babies.

Everyone seemed to like it. Asher and Mia enjoyed it too. They made their own little mess since they were eating with their little hands.

"Are you guys planning on having another baby?" Marely asked.

"I don't know yet, maybe, no se." I reply.

"Yo si ya quiero otro niño tambien." Kevin said.

"Si amor?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"I will get jealous though." I laughed, "watch I'd get so jealous."

"Porque?" Marely asked.

"Por que with two little kids getting all of Kevin's attention makes me jealous, three will get me more jealous." I laughed.

Marely came upstairs to help me clean the kids. I gave her wipes so she could use them. I brought out the jammies. Asher had a batman pajama and Mia had a sofia the first pajama. Marely helped me change their diaper as well. We changed the kids and then we went downstairs. The boys were watching a movie. They stopped it when we got downstairs.  We all squeezed in the couch Mia was with Gerardo while Asher and I cuddled. They both drank their milk.  Then fell asleep while the movie was still on.