Chapter 3

Ashlee's POV

Louis.. I haven't talked to him in years since he became famous and just forgot about me. The first couple of months after he became famous were fine. We would Skype everyday and talk on the phone for hours and hours until one of us fell asleep. That all slowly started to change though. At first he would be too busy to Skype, so we would just call each other, then he could only text because of his schedule, and after that he wouldn't answer my texts at all. When I called him it would go right to voice mail and if I texted him I would get no answer. It sucked. But whatever I have Chase now. I still miss Louis though. Ughh at least me and Chase are hanging out tonight that'll get my mind off of all this...hopefully.

Chase's POV

Something is wrong with Ashlee. I can tell. It was weird though, one minute she was happy and singing along with me to the radio, then she just stopped and looked like she was lost in her thoughts. She does that a lot when she's upset. I think it had something to do with One Direction coming on the radio. She had told me all about Louis. She said that they were extremely close, like me and her are now. But she hasn't heard from him in a long time. Ashlee says it doesn't bother her cause she knows how busy he is, but I can see right through her. She cares. She cares a lot. I just wish there was something I could do to cheer her up... The fair!!