Troy

I can't believe it I just can't Ryan doesn't understand if the group makes the right choice we are just gonna take him out and let the savages get him and he won't be remembered nobody's gonna miss him. I stormed back into the room "listen I just want to apologize for everything Ryan I didn't want it to end up like this." I said in a plain voice "Troy what the hell are you talking about.?" I hold up my gun pointing it at his chest. I the. Fire three bullets into him without hesitation. He gasps and falls to the ground as do I " What have I done!?" I scream. In a choking sound I hear his voice call me over " Troy..why, I thought you of my brother and this happens." His head turns and he takes his last breath. I move for the door but his scavenger group shows up and they look at me and then to Ryan and then back to me "what have you done Troy!!!?" Meagan screams. In my mind I was thinking that they must have heard the shots so I decided to run past them but before I could get far Brian tackled me. They took me out side to the court and placed my head on a stone as everyone gathers around me Meagan begins "this man is guilty of murdering his brother , his friend and most of all our leader Ryan. Thus he will suffer the pain of death himself so I say off with his head!." Right before they could get the swing in my marksman took a shot at Meagan and she ducked ran for cover I ran for one of our trucks. The rest of my group got in but right now I think I'm a little short on friends.