Ryan

I was sitting on the couch when I decided to turn on the news as a background noise or something but then it immediately switched to a fire in a town that was close by I thought to myself "isn't Troy there?" Right before I could see what was all happening it switched to a hospital saying something about a new kinda disease and the town out side was freaking out then I heard a loud bang and Troy bursted through the door "what the fuck Troy?!" I yelled " "there was fire everywhere and then people in gas masks started showing up and instead of helping all they did was burn what was rest of the population there and they also burned down all the buildings so I thought we would have come here and grab you and then get the fuck outta town!". After a few minutes of getting my stuff around Troy had asked me if I was ready to go and when I said no he walked off all mad like he was gonna leave without me . When I finally had everything ready we all got into my truck because it could obviously hold more people. "So Troy do you have any idea what's going on." "Yeah I think it has to do with the disease that broke out about a month ago and it's finally hitting our side..."

[in the next part it won't be talking about the past and it'll be more in the present time]