He's more than an average boy (A Harry Styles Vampire Story)

Hi Guys! Let me fully introduce myself,My name is December Rose, but people just call me rose because it isnt such a mouth full. The day of my 16th birthday i was in a severe car accident, knocking out most of my memory. The most i can remember up to was when i was thirteen, the night i had recieved my first kiss. The only thing i can remember after that is waking up in the hospital, with people screaming and shouting that i was awake with my mother comming in, informing me on what had happened. 

i awoke september 19th, 2013. My mother works alot at her job at the hospital, and ever since I was little i have had to stay with a close friend of hers,and me and her son have grown to be best friends. His name is Jacob, and we have become so close, that over half of my clothes are at his house. Some boring facts are,my favorite color is pink,my hair is a jet black,and I have bright blue eyes.

I work at a small bar sometimes ,and that's during the day, and thats good enough for me. The most i do is wash dishes and mop. It's not much and the pay is 10 dollars an hour, 25 hous a week so i think thats pretty decent considering the small amount of work.

I only have two other close friends not including Jacob, and that's molly and Lexie. They litterally know everything about me that Jacob doesn't know, and that he probably doesn't care to know either. Well I must be boring you by now, so im just gonna go. Bye :P

An:Hi guys!:) just a tiny authors note!:) i am a new writer and this story wont be edited by a better writter,so sorry:(. but i will try really hard to make this story good!:) if you have any questions comment!:) Thanks bye