Chapter 2

~December~

I finally found my voice by the time he had reached my birthmark,it was a misshaped S.He looked at it and looked back up at me sitting on his knees. His eyes grew a dark red and picked me up putting me over his shoulder,"Pu-!" I couldn't continue my sentence because a hand had been clamped over my mouth. "Shush...now close your eyes." I did as he told,not wanting him to hurt me."Please Don't hurt me!" I said once again opening my eyes.

Suddenly, I could tell we were running,fast,so i opened my eyes,to see we were running through a forest and. only to get yelled at. "Close your eyes!" He yelled at me,causing me to flinch and close my eyes. After a while-maybe 5 minutes- He spoke again,but this time in a sweeter tone."Ok you can open your eyes now." He said to me before putting me down. I opened my eyes and i was in a bedroom. What the? I didn't even hear a door open or close. In front of me was a queen sized bed with a red and white colored comforter on it.

It had red and white pillows as well,I turned around to face the person who had brought me here,but he was gone. I walked over to the door and tried to open it,locked. I turned back around to inspect the room some more. To the left of the wall there was two sliding doors,a closet. I thought to myself. I walked over to it and opened the doors. It was a huge walk in closet,that was empty?

I closed the doors and started to look around the room again. on the other side of the bed was another door. I walked around the bed and too the door and opened it. It was a large bathroom,but not to big. it had a big bathtub which was surrounded by rocks and had steps into it.Maybe it was a hot tub...i dont know but it sure looked like it besides the tub factor.To the right of the tub was a large shower which was made of tile tall enough to cover my body,and then to the top is glass.

To the right of the shower there was a door ,"Doors Doors And More Doors." I muttered to myself as i opened the door.It was just a small area which had a toilet and sink,im not even sure i should call it a room,it was so small. I walked out of the bathroom and shut the door. I sat on my bed and began to wonder what i had done to deserve this. I layed back on the bed and felt something poke into me,MY PHONE. Am i stupid?! How could i not remember having my phone?!

I sat up quickly and pulled my phone out of my pocket,i began to dial just before the 'NO SIGNAL' sign popped up and made me groan.I put my phone back in my front pocket and fell back on the bed. I fell back onto the bed just as the door opened making me shoot back up into a sitting position,not bothering to hide my phone. It was..him.I looked at him with wide eyes as he smirked at me. "Hey,Im sorry for earlier,I didn't mean to shout at you."

I nodded my head not saying anything until his eyes grew a dark red. "Oh..uhm its ok.I know you didn't mean it." His eyes went back to the normal stunning green color and he smiled at me,"Alright well December Are you hungry?" He asked me in a now normal tone. Making me nod vigerously,honestly i was starving,and i hadnt noticed it until now. I walked downstairs following the boy.

We walked into a living room and A boy with blonde hair and very blue eyes looked at me and smiled the biggest smile id ever seen,on anyone. He jumped up off the couch and ran to me and hugged me tightly,startling me. "Oh my gosh D!" He exclaimed while hugging me,I hesitantly hugged him back and chuckled nervously,"Uhm hi? Who are you?" I said to him while leaning out of the hug to look at him.

He looked at me and laughed until he saw that i was serious,his face dropped and his eyes went red."HAROLD EDWARD STYLES WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO DECEMBER?!" He then yelled towards the kitchen. I then heard someone yell back,my kidnapper,or Harold."Aye! don't blame me! I didn't do shit! She just said she didn't remember why'd ya have to blame me?" He walked out of the kitchen and looked at the boy,raising his eyebrow.

My kidnapper looked at me and so did the boy.Wait,Realization set into the back of my mind as i thought. Ok,so what i had just done was practically let some boy kidnap me,I brarely fought back,and now im in their living room right next to what I think is the front door.I looked towards the front door and back at the boy,he was staring right at me.

"December,no. Don't!" He said,but it was to late.I was out the front door as fast as my legs could carry me,and running through the woods. I heard a 'swoosh' sound as i looked to my right,Curly was running right next to me,just as fast."Ok December,We did warn you." Suddenly,i was being lifted. I felt him grip my sides tightly and put me onto his back.

I started to kick my legs and thrash around trying to get out of his grip. I screamed into his large hand which was now covering my mouth. He turned his body facing the house and started to walk back,hand still on my mouth. I stopped trying as he walked into the living room and I was soon carried up the stairs,looking into the living room to see the boy standing behind the couch looking up at me.

He was shaking his head but when i looked closely,i was shocked. He had tears streaming down his face.We continued to walk up the stairs and soon i heard a door slam open,we walked into a room which was pitch black. He set me down,and walked out shutting the door behind him. Leaving me to sit in complete darkness,not saying a word.