Chapter 2

*Kimberly's P.O.V* Flashback of when she was 7 years old.

I was running. Running from the ones who murdered my pack. I don't even know what they wanted from us anyway. We didn't have much. We were such a small pack. And we were very peaceful. We never bothered anyone unless it was urgent. They come out of no where. There were so many wolves fighting. I hadn't shifted yet so I couldn't help but i was the alpha's daughter so I couldn't just sit back and watch my pack die. I went to find my father so I could help in the fight 'at least a little' I thought as I left my panic room that my dad's beta told me to go to. As soon as I walked out of it I heard the pain filled screams of my pack members. I rushed outside to find my father. I hid in the shadows since it was evening time looking for him. I wasn't worried about someone smelling me because there was so much blood you wouldn't be able to catch any smell other than that. Unless you were mates. But I soon found my father fighting a really large brown wolf. I assumed he was a rouge because of his matted fur and the wild, untamed look in his eyes as he fought. I waited in the shadows until my dad was free from danger and called to him. "Dad what's going on?" I shout to him over the howls of pain coming from every direction. My dad turned to me direction ever so carefully making sure no one would get curious and walk slowly over in my direction. 'What are you doing out here? You were supposed to be in your panic room.' he said to me over our family link. I look up to him worried. " I was worried I didn't know what was happening and I wanted to help" I say to him. He looks around calming, I assume checking for danger. After surveying the scene, he looks back to me and says 'run' through our link. I look at him with pleading eyes whispering 'why' to him through our link. Then there is a loud powerful howl from behind my dad. Looks at me then yells 'run' through our link. This time I don't hesitate to run. I run to the forest making sure to stay as hidden as possible. I climb up a tree and hide up there. I watch the fight in horror. I hear my dad in my head repeating the words 'run and don't look back. Don't turn around and don't come back to help. Just run.........' then I can't hear anything anymore. I stand up on the branch and look out and I see my dad's wolf limp. 'he's dead' I whisper to myself I see the rest of my pack surrender and the wolves that attacked us kill everyone of my pack that was left. I even saw them break into our safe house and I heard them kill all the others in there. I was fighting back tears now. I decide it was time to go before they find me and kill me too. I grew up climbing trees so I wasn't worried about falling. I start running through the trees nimbly and carefully so as not to make much sound. I run for hours and hours until it hits me. I sit down on a high branch that I climbed up to and start crying. I cry because of the loss of my father and my pack and the only life I've ever known.

*End Flashback*

I got out the shower and put on my undergarments and a large t shirt from my suitcase. I get into the bed and lay down thinking of how much my life has changed. I think about how much it used to hurt when I would think about my past or when people around me would talk about their families. I don't cry anymore but it still saddens my heart to know that I'll never have that. You know. A family to love and care for me. The real me. Not the scared of everything me. But for now I think I'll just stay here for a while and try to avoid pack wolves at all cost. Tomorrow I think I look for a job and find a apartment in my budget. Since I turned 18 I've inherited all the wealth of my pack since in werewolf law it states that any living member of an extinct pack inherits all its wealth. And since I'm the only survivor, I received it all. I didn't want to keep the land or houses because of memories. So I tore them down and turned the land into a honeymooners getaway. So I have money from there and when I was in south Carolina I had a job so I had money from there too. I don't consider myself rich but i can live comfortably. I don't think anyone knows that I have this kind of money but that is because I don't flaunt it. Plus my pack wasn't the richest but they had enough money for everyone to live comfortably. Nevertheless I still had enough money for whatever I needed. So with the thought of leasing an apartment and finding a job I fall into a peaceful sleep.

{Woohoo second Chapter. How are you guys liking it so far please I would love it if you guys have me feedback and share this story with your friends. It's all greatly appreciated. Peace and be free my little Pandas!!!}