Chapter 3

I get out the shower and throw throw on a pair of ripped jeans, a black of the shoulder studded anchor sweater with a white t-shirt, and a blue fluffy hooded jacket with black fluffy boots, my blue bow earrings, and my blue over the shoulder bag. I head out the hotel I was staying at and go look for an apartment.
*Le Time Skip*

I found a really nice apartment in the city within my budget and I got a job there as a clerk so that cuts my rent down some. Like I'm in shock, I didn't think people could actually be nice. The apartment came fully furnished thankfully. And I can move in tomorrow. While I was out I went looking around the city looking for interesting new places. I saw a really cute bake shop and realized that I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. I drive over to it and go inside to see if there was anything that I'd like.

The shop was really cute and home-y on the inside. Made me think about the café we had in my packs neighborhood. I miss pack life so much but I can't risk joining a pack. Whoever those wolves were are still looking for me because I'm an alpha. They can't have a survivor let alone an alpha survivor. The could seek revenge. I've been doing research on packs that do those types of things and I've narrowed it down to about four different packs and about two different groups of rouges. I look around the shops displays and find a really delicious looking turnover and order an apple one and a chocolate chip frappuccino. I go to sit down at one of the booths by the window and wait on my order.
While I was waiting a group of guys walk in being loud and rowdy. I look up and rolled my eyes thinking to myself 'pack wolves, of course'. Just then drawing my attention away from the men a little elderly lady walks up to the counter from the kitchen. The men quickly quite down and bow to her. 'must be the Luna', I think to myself. A tap on my shoulders bring me back from my thoughts and I glance up to see a young girl around my age handing me my food and drink. I stand up with my food after thanking her and giving her a tip and quickly walk out the shop to my car. I drive around until I spot a really cute beauty salon. I decide that its about time I change my hair. So I drive over and make an appointment. Unfortunately they didn't have any free openings today so I had to make an appointment for tomorrow. But its okay this will give me a chance to find some new colors for my hair.

{* Heyy you guys! I know this story is moving foward kinda slow but stay with me. This story is a wattpad original for me and I have a lot of ideas, but I'm just trying to find a place for all my ideas to fit into this story. So if you do have any ideas for where I can take this story please comment. Feedback is greatly welcomed.. Peace and be free, my lovely Pandas!!

(Heyy guys really sorry about not updating but haven't really been up to writing lately but I'm promising you guys and update some time this week since I'm out of school. Again thank you some much to those who have read my story it really means a lot to me. Peace and be free my little Pandas!!)