Chapter 1

*Kimberly's P.O.V* Present day

   I was walking across the stage of my high school auditorium. 'last time I'll ever have to be here' I think to myself as I receive my diploma. The principle looks at my with disgust but hands me my diploma and shakes my hand. I don't understand why people here still hate me so much. I mean yeah I know that I'm a rouge but I've went here for four years and I haven't hurt anybody in any way yet. Like damn cut my some slack here. But i don't blame them. Their pack has been attacked by rouges three times since I started going here. After I walk off stage I take my cap and gown off and head to the front of the building to sign out on my release forms. After I head to my car and head back to my apartment.
  When I get home I head straight for my shower to wash the smell of pack wolves off of my body. I wash the smell of a pack off my because it being back memories I've tried to bury deep inside for eight long years.

{AN: I'll come back to this next chapter.  Please don't be mad just trying to find out where I want the story to go but I'll probably rewrite the story in a different way later so you can better understand where I was going with this. And again thank you so much my little Pandas. Peace and be free.}

Once I feel like myself again I hop out the shower and  throw on a pair of black lace undergarments and a Victoria Secret Pink burgundy pair of  sweatpants and a matching sweater. I go jump on my couch and hit up Netflix and binge watch every episode of Pretty Little Liars, just because I want to.
  *Le time skip*

   The next morning I'm up packing up my necessary belongings. I was leaving this town. People were always watching my every move. I was done with it. I took some clothes, shoes, and all my favorite toiletries into my duffle bag for in my car and headed out of there. I don't really know where I'm going but I'm not staying there. When I made it out of South Carolina I sold my my old Toyota and bought a Chevy Camaro. It was a cherry red color and I instantly fell in love with it. After I bought the car I decided I wanted to go to California. So that's where I headed. I stopped at a hotel in Kansas city for the night when it started to get dark. When I got up to my room I took a shower and just thought about the reason I'm stuck running all the time...........

{AN: I've previously decided that I'll update on Tuesdays but I thought that would be too long of a wait so I thought if just try and update every Tuesday and Thursday. Again thank you for reading. Remember feedback always welcome and share the book please. Love you guys so much. Peace and be free my little Pandas!!!!}