baby?

As naughty was looking for the rest of the shit he just kept thinking, what if I get preggo? Even tho he's a man he could righ5? Then hed have the small loan of a million dollars all for himself. He would name it after Louis tomlinsons new son. Conchobar <3 so bootiful.

As naughty went down the stairs he heard all the weird noises. What the chicken figurz?!??!

As he went down the stairs and looked at the little door he was amazed at what he saw. IT WAS TYLER JOSEPH!!!! He was talking on his phone "JØSH YØÜRÉ ŌÛT ÓF THĒ BÂND:..:-.." Naughty was amazed at how he could say everything like that.

As naughty was about to leave Tyler threw him a small loan of a million dollars. "trümpêt said 2 gîvé yøü thïs"
Naughty thank him and proceeded to fuck off and look for another thing.
-
thens to find
1.Blue smurf dildo√
2.smol loan of a million dollars√
3. Badlands bandana
4. Calum hoods used condom
5. Ryan Ross booty milk"
-

As he was leaving he notices that there was a bandana attached to the fridge door. Could it be? He kept walking to it. As he got closer he screamed "YAAAAAS" when he saw it was the badlands bandana. He luvs Halsey a lot. As he tried to untie the bandana his fingers sliped and he accidentally fingered his butthole. But it was okay.