Pőőt

-
thens to find
1.Blue smurf dildo√
2.smol loan of a million dollars√
3. Badlands bandana√
4. Calum hoods used condom
5. Ryan Ross booty milk"
-
Aftur he chez marked his papur naughty noticed that the fridge was half open. As he opened it completely then noticed there was a galun of milk there.

OUT OF NOWHERE THE KAZOO KID COMES IN "yo boo I play le kazoo" said the kid as he fell down the stairs and into the bottom. Then vanished in thin air.

Naughty boy just ignored it. Then he took the milk and saw it had lil hairs in it. He gargled sum of the milk and realized he had found the ryan Ross booty milk.

Then he just walked and looked for the one thing left In the list.

Calum
Hoods
Used
Condom

He kept looking everywhere until he noticed that outside there was a plastic thing there with rainbow liquid in it.

Naughty took it in his hands and took a test with is taung to see if it was calum.

The test showed that it was 100% calums cum.

He yodelled so hard that all of his juices fell off.

Then he knew that dunald was close..... So close he could taste it. He started panicking! At a disco near by but not a trace of dunald was found..... Where did his ghost go?

This was no time for Halsey so he just kept on looking looking looking Oh!