//sömëtīměs węddïng bøøb//

A month had past and they the wedding planned. Naughty had a beautiful dress and Donald had a tux

They decided to make it shrek theme since they both had a giant love towards shrek.

They decided to pick all their favs to be the maids of honor and grooms men bitches thingies

The grooms men where:
1.Pitbull
2.Juanes
3.Harry Styles
4.Michael Clifford
5.Brendon uries forehead
6.Frank Iero (frank is honestly and Angel fallen from above sent to bless us)
7.Kanye West
8.Phil lester.

The bridesmaids where:
1.Halsey
2.Marina Diamandis
3.Louis' ass
4.Dan Howell
5.Briani jungle worms
6.Arzaylea
7. Flo from those commercials
8. Jake from state Farm

They all got dressed. The grooms men in dresses and the bridesmaids in tuxes.

The wedding venue was green full of onions. The priest was Dean Winchester (OKAY LET'S BE REAL HERE FATHER DEAN IS THE HOTTEST FUCKING DEAN IN THE WHOLE SHOW OKAY)
The flower girl was melanie martinez. Twenty one pilots and the wiggles were the bands on the venue too. They were all happy.

*DURING THE WEDDING*

Donald and Naughty were nervous because of the whole wedding shut but they were very happy, except it was for different things.

The music began, the 1975 started singing while everyone stood up and watched as the people came in.

First came Melanie throwing flowers everywhere. Then Conchobar came and brought the rings. He was followed by the bridesmaids and groomsmen. As soon and they all got behind Donald and father Dean Naughty entered walking with his four legs and hands.

Donald couldn't help but cry at the beauty BE beFOUR him.

They got face to face and started their vows. Dean talked all the shit and everyone started crying, even miranda Cosgrove.

When it came to the I do's tho. There was a slight change.

318 words motherfuckers. How's your day going? Did you expect that?