Part 7

Garroth Pov: 

Aphmau turned to Ren "You smell it to don't you?" he whispered to her but we both heard then Aphmau nodded her head 'yes' "I will go check it out" Aphmau whispered back "Ok" Ren said then Aphmau ran into the forest at super speed me and Laurence tried to run after her but Ren stopped us "why aren't you going after her?" I said confused and annoyed he didn't answer he just took off his jacket he was wearing and ripped the sleeves off then handed them to us putting the jacket back on "Tie this around you're wound now" he commanded and we did as he said "Why are we doing this?" I asked "The blood, we can smell it for miles and it blocks the other smells I need to smell when fighting" Ren said "OK..." me and Laurence said confused at what he just said "Stand here and don't move no matter what happens cause if you get hurt Aphmau with..." he shook his head "never mind just don't move ok" he said "Alright" we both said then about four people surrounded us which I think are 'Vampires' their eyes were red and they all had fangs "Why are you here?" Ren asked "We have orders to kill you and you're sister" one of the vampire said "Really from who?" Ren asked "The betrayer" they all answered "Oh ok" Ren answered "Oh you're not angry Ren that's not good we were ordered to make you angry and then kill you" one vampire said "Oh really how do you except to do that" Ren said "Well using your sister obviously" a vampire said "What...?" Ren said "Well yes right now she is probably being ripped to pieces very slowly and screaming for her big brother to save her" the vampire said and Ren's eyes went into a red glow to show he was pissed "Aphmau..." me and Laurence mumble scared at the thought then two vampire's ran at him and he threw both of them into a tree and the branches impaled them and they quickly died the one that said the things about Aphmau was standing back and the other vampire ran straight for him and Ren grabbed the vampire and pulled its head off with ease me and Laurence flinched at the sight then the other vampire that was talking about Aphmau walked up and Ren hit him in the throat and the stomach at the same time and we heard a crack meaning the vampire was dead it fell to the ground and Ren turned to us then the vampire stood up and was about to snap Ren's neck...

~~~~~~~~~

What will happen to Ren do you guys know? I hope you all are enjoying the story so far and I hope you all have a very devious day byeeeeee!!!!

~~~~~~~~~