Part 6

Garroth Pov:

Ren turned to me and Laurence "Do anything to my sister and I will make sure you're deaths are surly painful" Ren said angry and happiness me and Laurence gulped but then Ren was upside down and Aphmau was holding him but his leg "Didn't I say lets go" she said raising an eyebrow and walking back the walk she came "Aphmau let go!" Ren yelled and Aphmau and turned to us "Come on lets go Laurence, Garroth" Aphmau said "Aphmau let me go!" Ren yelled again "Ok" Aphmau said and dropped him on his head and giggled a bit then she started to walk and me and Laurence looked at each other and laughed "Aphmau!" Ren said really angry and ran at super speed through the forest "Aphmau!!!" Ren yelled and chased her at super speed through the forest in about 10 seconds or less Aphmau came back panting and breathing really heavy like crazy she hid behind us "Aphmau are you ok?!?" Laurence said "Yea I am fine just really out of breath" she said between pants "well after running that fast I expect you to be out of breath" I said "Wait were is Ren he was right behind you?" Laurence asked "Well right now he is probably at scaleswind  I ditched him at chocolate village" Aphmau said "What that is like a two day trip" Laurence said surprised "yea and that's why I am out of breath" Aphmau said "But you were only gone for 10 seconds maybe even less" I said mine and Laurence's eyes widened "Oh yea I kinda have super speed and a few other things I will explain when we get to the village" she said still panting a bit then Ren ran up next to her "Aphmau you're out of breath we didn't even run that far?" he said confused "You ran all the way to scaleswind I expect he to be out of breath" I said annoyed "Well me and Aphmau use to run around the entire Tula region  without breaking a sweat" he said "Ren that was when I drank human blood I can't run like that anymore" Aphmau said "Ok lets just go to the village now" Ren said and Aphmau and him started to walk we followed and walked for a few minutes but then all of a sudden Aphmau and Ren stopped...

~~~~~~~~~

Oh why did they stop find out in the next part! Hope you all are enjoying the story so far and I hope you all have a very devious day byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

~~~~~~~~~