2nd titan war

So it's finally come, the 2nd Titan war, however I wasn't allowed to fight, Zeus asked my dad and I to just do our jobs and don't get involved. I had the ship sitting on the coast of Maine waiting for the scanners to go off indicating souls in the water. After what seemed like hours they pick up signals around where the two rivers surrounding Manhattan meet. "Finally! Jason all engines full!" "All engines full, aye!" We get there and I get the crew to gather the bodies so I can make it quick before more people die, while I waited I watched the battle in the distance, I spotted Haleigh fighting a hellhound, I really care about her, over the past year we had iris messaged each other at least once a day and just talked, I think she has feelings for me as well, too bad she doesn't know the law Zeus gave me and dad. The fighting continued on when the bodies were gathered. I collected all the souls and asked the males to be a part of my crew, I was about to tell Jason to head back to are spot when I heard a deathly shriek. I turned and saw Prometheus just killed her, I immediately grew in rage I began to feel all my power flow through me, then I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in the ships med bay, which is ran by most of the sons of Apollo I have, One of which was checking my heart rate when I awoke. "What happened?" "My lord, it was terrifying, you suddenly got furious and started to rise into the air then you teleported to the battle and unleashed hades everywhere from what I saw you destroyed every monster in a 200 yard radius then sent the demigods to fight elsewhere. You and Prometheus fought like it was your one goal in life, then all the shadows wrapped around you looking like a monster yourself. Then you tortured him to death, it made you look so evil, we were all petrified. Afterwards you collapsed and hades brought you here after he arrived and the battle was won" "so we were victorious?" "Yes my lord" "good, anything else?" "Yes my lord, the Olympians would like to see you, we told them you would arrive when you woke up" "ok, where are we now?" "we are currently patrolling the Gulf of Mexico my lord" "very well, continue patrols, I'll return shortly" i flashed to Olympus.