Chapter 1*~

HI! So this is my first Marcel or (Harry) Fanfiction, so please be nice to it!

If I get 20 reads, I will continue the next chappy!

Thank youy all so much for 100 reads on it! I am totally grateful!

THANK YOU ALL!

~Nicole's POV~

"Have a great day at school, Nicole!" My mom shouts. "Can she be any more embarrassing?" I rambled to myself. I saw my friends wave at me as I walked towards them with a slight skip in my step.

"Oh my Gosh, Nicole. You missed the best party ever last night!" My friend Maya exclaimed.

"You know I hate going to those things," She looked at me rolling her Liz Taylor colored eyes.

"You're such a party pooper, Nick. I swear. If you just let loose for once, you'll know how much fun you're missing-"

-"If she doesn't like parties, then she doesn't like parties! Give her a break!" My other friend, Lexy, Defended me on my behalf.

"Thanks, Lex." She smiled at me and rubbed my back soothingly.

I heard a shout from the right of me, and saw her eyes dart somewhere beyond my own eyes. Then I didn't even have to know whose voice that was. As I looked too, she was looking at poor Marcel being tormented by the stupid-ass bully. Especially Dex Darington. My ex boyfriend. "Dex, Leave him alone!"

Dex turned around and suddenly gave me a playful glare as he and his friends stopped pushing Marcel around. "Oh, hey beautiful. I didn't se you there looking all sexy and whatnot-"

"-Save it, asshole." I snarled at him, earning some ooh's from the open crown around us. "Oh, feisty baby girl. I miss that attitude." He said awfully sly. 

"Just fucking leave Marcel alone or else..." I said balling my fists at him.

"And what happens if I don't?" I swallowed hard, seeing Marcel's gaze harden at him, then go soft when his eyes met mine.

"I-I"-"Stay away from my girl..." And there Marcel stood, taking off his glasses and putting down his bag surprising me right before my eyes. He's never done this before! Dex turned on his heels slowly throwing me to the ground making me lose my backpack.

"You wish she was yours, Dorkwad. What are you going to do about it, hmm?" He got up in Marcel's face which didn't phase him at all. 'Wow.' I mumbled to myself.

"This," Now this shocked me at the most. Marcel's big fist met with Dex's nose, and kicked his lower region making him stumble and roll to the concrete.

"He just hit the most feared guy in school!"-"Oh my God!" Everyone's little comments were heard amongst the small courtyard.

"Let me help you up, love." Marcel outstretched his hand out to me, and I gladly took it. "Um, thank you Marcel." His hear was all curly as he smiled down at me. "No need for the compliments, please," I grinned back up at him, looking at his beautiful forest green eyes that had that small sparkle. I hugged him lightly giving him his bag and slowly walking away with my friends and    

~  

As the bell rang, everybody in class all settled down and groaned a bit as our English teacher Mr. Malik began to talk.

"Good morning, all." He said with a bright smile sitting on top of his desk all teenage-like.

Some girl's looked at him all flustered and shit, but to me, he was a teacher, and nothing but. 

"Now, if you would just turn to the pages as written on the board we shall begin. Now, it all started when-" Ugh. Stupid class.

 I was paying no attention whatsoever to the stupid book lesson. Sorry, English and literature weren't my best subjects.

I looked over at Marcel and saw how deep he was in the book his brown curls in his face writing down some notes neatly in cursive. A small smile curled on my lips, as I started to doodle on my book some hearts and starts.

Wait.

What am I doing?

I looked down and saw some little things, but then something really caught my eye.

Marcel's name.

Writen.

on.

my.

book.

~

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

(Comment and vote, maybe? thanks yaa!!! xx )