Chapter 4 (Part 1)

The next morning, Marcel woke up as happy as ever. He was finally going to go on his first date with his one true love.

He rushed downstairs, ate breakfast, washed up, and got dressed heading out the door. "LOVE YOU MOM!" He shouted getting a big head start up the road towards the school.

It seemed as if nothing could stop Marcel from feeling like this. 'this all myst be a dream.' the curly haired boy thought.

'Don't jinx it, Marcel. Don't jinx it.'

He stood in the front of the double doors in the large courtyard tapping his feet hyperly.

He hasn't seen Nicole yet and he was already second guessing himself. "Where is she?" He shrugged it off hearing the loud ring of the school bells heading to homeroom.
"Maybe there's a catch. Something doesn't feel right." He spoke inwardly to himself, "I can't help that odd gut feeling, but maybe I'm just a little nervous. I mean, I am going on my first date. With a real live girl."

The 'get to class or you'll be late' bell had rang, making marcel stare out the
open window even more nervously. It was now 9:15, and he couldn't sit still.

'Calm yourself, Marcel. She's probably just late from over sleeping.' Thoughts of doubt clouded his little curly mind causing the boy to have horrible thoughts. He cringed. 'Stop, stop, stop!' He screams empty-mindedly
into his subconcious. But all of a sudden the wodden door rushed open and there she was.

The Angel that was sent from heaven. Sweaty, but she worked it. Gorgeous. Just... "Gorgeous." Marcel says aloud, making the whole class snicker and laugh.

Nicole looked at everyone, noticing her red-as-a-cherry face. Marcel's face grew shy and red, not knowing he said that aloud. Dex looked at him giving him the eyes of a wild beast that was ready to pounce and devour its prey.

Marcel narrowed his eyes, fully confident and clenched his fists. He looked over at Nicole and her instantly calming down. Mr.Malik looked at the brunette haired and hazel eyed beaut and sat up straightly in his chair running a hand in his hair.

"You are late, Miss Westworthy. Where is your pass?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "I had to run for the bus, but that failed because of my two left feet making me fall into a huge muddy puddle, ran all the way across the courtyard, signed in, back across the courtyard, up three flights of stairs, across the geometry wing and I-...lost my pass..." She looked so distraught.

her shirt was stained half-way up to her mid-to-lower chest with perspiration, hair was a little fuzzy, makeup wasn't on, and her bag slouched across her shoulder.

"Go and wash up and fix yourself. I'll excuse you and mark you as present." She thanked him about a million times, before her and her friends got up supplying her with new clothes and cosmetics.

She didn't even want to see herself in the mirror, not wanting to know how horrible she looked in front of the entire class.

"Shit, I look ratchet." She sighed and looked at herself once again before trying to take a short 'Mexican shower' consisting of washing her face ---completely I may add.---

Marcel did his work as he always did, and saw Nicole walk by and smile at him sweetly. 'Hello, my princess...' He thought, dreaming like a little child when she sat beside him and started on her paper. He put his chin in the palm of his hand and starts to doodle about the girl. He couldn't wait for his date with Nicole.

And secretly, Nicole was thinking the same thing.

-

HIII IM BACK GUISE I'm so sorry I HAVE NOT been updating n shit but I'm back and I have moTIVATION YAAAY!

Xox,

ZiallLife00