New Beginnings

- Jacob's POV-

Again with  those eyes.. They're blue, but not just any kind of blue.. It's like looking in to the ocean but brighter.....Full of life, happiness, love...Love....That's something I've never experienced, but I wanted to.... Enough of that let me introduce myself!! My name is Jacob...

Jacob Lakewood...

Anyways, today is my first day at my new high school. California Prepritory Acadamy, or CPA for short. But, I moved from Washington to California because my mom wanted change. *************

I woke up hearing my alarm go off. I quickly dressed in a black shirt that says"EAT, SLEEP, GET LAID" , red skinny jeans and black VANS. Once I got dressed I quickly brushed my teeth and went downstairs.I walked in my kitchen to see my mom cooking.

"Honey, are you sure you don't want me to take you,"she asked checking the time.

"I'm okay as long as my car's here,"I asked.

"Actually they won't be here until after school and I have to leave right now so you and your sister take the limo,"she said grabbing her briefcase.

I mumbled an "okay" before she left. I hate showing they fact that we're rich. My sister, Felicite' came running down the stairs.

"Mom said we have to take the limo,"I stated.

"Why,"Li-Li asked.

"Cause' our cars won't be here until after school,"I explained calling James, oue driver, to come and pull up to the house.

"Okay, whatever,"she said following me out of the house.

When we pulled off to go to school I asked her,

"Li, do you think I should just tell everyone I'm gay or wait,"

"I don't know Jay whatever you want,"She replied.

Sometimes I forget that she's a year yonger than me. But, I don't mind she's more mature than her age.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the limo came to a stop, Li got out first then me. I noticed eveyone had stopped what they're doing and looked at us.

"Do you have a staring problem,"I asked them.

That seemed to snap them back in to reality.I grabbed Felicite's hand and walked in to the bulding.