What the..? (Part 2)

"What do you mean safe," I asked Skyler.

"You wouldn't believe me if I tell you." said Sky

"Well I just fainted looking at a pair of fucking blue eyes. Why? I don't know but if you tell me then we might be able to know." I said getting agitated.

"Fine. Well we're werewolves." She said like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"We?" I questioned.

"Yes, my mom & I, our family, and our pack" Sky explained.

I knew basic werewolf terms because sadly I'm mildly obsessed with them.

"Well, can you do a trick for me? I'll rub your belly." I joked.

"I don't think you should make fun of someone who could easily kill you without any effort." An unknown voice said.

"Who the fuck are you to listen to our conversation then voice your opinion?" He really has no manners.

"Seeing as you are in MY HOUSE AND USING MY PACK DOCTOR I suggest you shut your trap." I could tell by the authority in his voice he must be of high rank.

Now that I look at him, he does have a drool worthy body. Muscles, muscles, and more muscles. I think I'm in love. If he wasn't a dick.

A growl powerful enough to make the room shake pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Keep your thoughts PG before I take you right on that bed." He grunted.

That made my breath get caught in my throat.

"Who are you and why can you read my thoughts?" I asked.

"I'm Luke Carlise the Alpha of the Shadow Moon Pack and your mate." He said proudly.

Alpha, I knew he was of a high rank. And he said he was my....

WAIT!!! Hold up here.

"Mate?" I repeated.

"Yes, I'm your mate." He smirked.