~Chapter 6~

While they were dancing, they both smiled at each other. Austin was so nervous that his vision started to blurr up a little bit. He thought that Ally wasn't enjoying the dance because he couldn't see her expression that well. Ally tightend her grip around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder. "Thank you, Austin. For this. You're too sweet. " Then it hit him. Her words echoed through his head. "You're too sweet." He didn't take that as a compliment. Then he remembered.

A while ago before the dance, Austin told Trish about it. Trish told Austin that girls like it when guys are aggressive to the girl and act like they really want them, doing anything it takes to make sure that she knows that the guy doesn't want to lose her. Then she told him that he had to do this for a while. 

Austin pushed Ally away softly and wrapped an arm around her waist and he grabbed her hand. He spun them around and then dipped her, he smirked at her. Ally chuckled. "You're sweet side is showing again, Austin." He glared at her slightly and pulled her up agian. He wrapped his arms around her from behind. Thinking that one arm was wrapped around her chest and her waist, they were actually wrapped around her waist and around her neck.

Ally started coughing. Austin closed his eyes and tightened his arms. "Do you have a sore throat, baby?" and asked. Anyone could see that his arm was wrapped around her neck. Ally started hitting his arm, her voice cracking as she yelled. "Stop! Help!" she yelled. Austin unwrapped his arms and gave her a puzzled look, standing in front of her. "What's wrong?"

All of a sudden he saw the securtiy running towards them. Austin looked around. A security guy pushed Ally out of the way and the other two put both of Austin's hands behind his back. "What's going on?!" Austin asked. They pushed him against the wall. "Austin! What did you do?!" Ally asked, looking at him. Austin tried to turn around. "Ally, I didn't do anything!" 

They pushed him against the wall again. An officer turned to Ally. "You okay?" he asked. Ally was still in shock. "Yeah, but-" they interrupted her, pulling Austin to the principal's office. Austin sat in the chair with the officers around him. The principal glared at him. "Austin Moon." she said, "this is the thrid time I've seen you in here." Austin sighed. "I didn't do anything!" The principal looked down and then back up at him again. "Well, Mr. Reynolds and Mr. Davidson took you up here. They  saw you strangling straight A student, Ally Dawson. And Ally says that you weren't doing anything herself, then you can be arrested."