~Chapter 17~

Ally's eyes went wide, but she stood up anyway. The splotlight went on her and she blocked the light with her bent arm. She saw security guard walk over to her and grab her wrist, then she was pulled in front of the stage. Austin kneeled down and grabbed her hand, pulling her on the stage. She seemed nervous. He looked at her and sat her down in the chair, then he walked over to the mic and talked.

"This is Ally. She's my ex girlfriend." Ally could hear the crowd boo at her. She frowned and just looked away from the crowed. Austin sighed. "Don't boo at her. It's my fault. I didn't want to lose her, and I'm lucky enough that she even came to the show tonight, and now it's time to tell her how much she ment to me."

Ally couldn't help but smile. Austin walked over to her, he started singing "I Think About You", and Ally is just sitting there, watching him with tears in her eyes. She started singing along, and she could hear the crowd sing with them. Austin rested his forehead on Ally's as he finished the song. He could hear the crowd roar. 

He smiled and stood up, taking the guitar off of him and putting it against the piano. He walked back to the microphone. "Thank you." He started. He took the mic off the microphone stand and walked over to Ally again. He got on his knees on the side of her chair, he looked up at her, speaking into the microphone. "Ally, do you love me?"

Ally nodded, but Austin put the microphone close to her mouth, repeating his question. "Ally, do you love me?" She nodded again, looking at the audience. "Yes." The audience started cheering. Meanwhile, back stage his band members were just staring at him. Austin smiled as the crowd stop cheering. He stood up slowly, taking Ally's hand.

Ally stood up, and Austin led her to the middle of the stage. He leaned in and kissed her softly, before resting his forehead on Ally's. He whispers, but the crowed could still hear him. "Good, because I need to ask you something important.." A frown appeared on her face, but Austin reached into his pocket, and got on one knee. "Ally.. Will you marry me?" Ally's mouth hung open, and you can hear the crowd cheering. She stayed frozen like that for a minute, but then a huge smile appeared on her face. "Yes, I will marry you." The crowed started roaring, and Austin slid the ring on her finger, then he wrapped his arms around her tightly, hugging her.