Chapter One

There was a young man who was living alone in a small hunt in the forest,he was making food and doing great things like drawing and building wood hunts, he was an active man and he was going to the city to buy some food and medicines when he was feeling sick and other things he wants,he was not like to have friends because he like to live alone and he was like his life like that,when he was alone in the forest he was hearing a strange sounds he goes out and he founds nothing he was thinking that it is just sounds of the wild animals in the forest,one day he went to the city like every time and he was walking in the streets of the city he saw a beautiful woman she was sitting alone besides the street he was curious to speak with her but he was shy because it is for the first time that he goes to speak with someone,he went to speak with her and they started talking about themselves and they were have the same feeling that they don't like to speak with others and things like that but after they spoke for hours they liked each other and it was the first time for both of them that they feel that strange feeling they don't know what it's but it was the love,after they finished speaking he said to her that he lives alone in the forest and he comes here just to buy the things he needs and she said that she doesn't have house and doesn't have family,he offered her to come with him to the forest and she accepted.