Chapter Two

After they were in the road she asked him about his house and how he eats,he answered her that you'll see in your eyes and you'll like it,but when she entered the forest she felt a little afraid because of the dark and the trees,they went to the small hut and sat down and he made to her the food he was cooking on fire,they had a great night together they laughed and spoke a lot and did everything, after they went to sleep,the man hadn't slept he was thinking of her and how he made all that and bring someone to his home!,he tried to forget all that and to make a change to his life by being with her,in the morning they woke up and went to walk in the forest and hunt some animals to eat,she wasn't used to this life and he was trying to tech her the basics in the beginning,and she liked that and she was so happy, and they went to the river and sat down besides it and talked and laugh,everything was going well to both of them,after a tiring day they returned to the small hut and made food to eat but tonight she was who is making it,it wasn't so good but it's good for a beginner,after they were trying to sleep she heard the same strange voices that he was hearing,she asked him about that,he answered her that he is also doesn't know and he was trying to find the source of these voices but he couldn't,she was a little shocked because of that, and she couldn't sleep well,in the morning she asked him that she wants to return to the city and she can't live here,he tried to convince her that nothing scary is here and it's a normal voices in the forests but useless,after he tired from trying he decided to take her to the city,he wasn't want to do that but it's her choice,all the road both of them was silent,he was thinking about the moments that they had together,after they arrived the city, she went out of the car and said to him you'll find me in that place when you want me,and she went....