Chapter four

In the road,they were speaking about the days that they spent far away from each other,she said that she was just walking in the streets and looking for food and for a place to sleep,and she said that she was also thinking about him,and about the moments that they spent it together, and that was the only thing that was make her happy, and after I knew that I'm pregnant,I was so happy and I was so curious to see you and tell you,I was looking for you everyday but useless,and when I have seen you ,I don't know what happened to me,I just wanted to reach you and tell,and now I'm with you,with our little baby,maybe he/she hears us now, and he started talking about himself,and the days he spent alone, and he said I wasn't dream to be with you again because I felt it's impossible,but rather than that I was come to see you every time with hopeless,but maybe our fate is to be together,we have to forget the past,and start new life,as a family,we will be a great family,nothing can make you far from me now,after they arrived to the hut they were tired from the road,they took a rest and eat some food,and they slept,in the morning they woke up and they were so happy,they began planning to their next life,the first thing that they decided to do is to build bigger hut,because they will be a family,they started building,they were have fun even though it was a little tiring,but it was great moments after a while they finished building,....