Chapter 1 The start

Tina come on before you're late for school .

My mom yelled as I sighed while stretching I pulled the blankets back and got out of bed .
I'm Tina Hardwreck I'm 16 I live with my mom and dad and grandmom . I washed my face & brushed my teeth after that I slid on some ripped jeans and a white polo shirt with my white vans I did my hair up in a bun I lotion ex and sprayed myself down I grabbed my bag & phone and headed down stairs .

Morning baby girl .

Goodmorning daddy I said as I hugged my mom and kissed my grandmom and left the house I walked to my bus stop once I got there I saw my bestfriend she was more like a sister to me . Hey chelsy .

Hey sis you look cute .

Thankyou so do you she had on black jeans and a black tank top with a white cover up and white Air Force ones . Our bus pulled up and we all got on . Once we got to school we ate breakfast then I walked to my 1st period and chelsy went to hers . I walked in and sat in my normal seat which was in the middle .

Goodmorning class .

Mrs.pressely said and we said goodmorning back I got my books out and started getting ready to finish the assignment we started yesterday but didn't finish . The classroom door opened causing everyone to look at the door and some cute ass rican walked in he had golds in his mouth a gold ring on his pinky finger and 3 gold chains hanging from his neck and he was polo down he was fresh as fuck all the girls immediately started trying to fix their hair and shit I just continued to finish my work .

Welcome to class I'm Mrs.pressely and you are ?

Carlos Tatum I'm um new fam .

Ok Mr.Tatum I'm not your " fam " .

Oh Ard .

Take a book and find a seat .

Good looks .

He said walking to the seat behind me I sighed still trying to finish my work .

Aye miss lady you got a pencil ?

You want a pencil or pen ?

What I ask for ma ?

He said smartly . I handed him a pencil while telling him to watch his tone . He laughed while starting work .

Thanks tho ma .

Sure I said going back to my work .
After class ended I gathered my things and left to finish the rest of my day . After school I met up with chelsy out front as I spotted Carlos he smirked at me . I smirked back as he made his way over to me .

Uh Tina who's the cute rican making googly eyes at you & coming our way ?

Wassuh I Neva got ya name ...

My names Tina .

Coo who's ya friend ?

Hi I'm chelsy Tina's bestfriend .

Chelsy said smartly .

You wanna ride home ?

We we act-

Yes !

Chelsy said cutting me off .

Ard follow me .

He said as girls stared us down and I continued to follow Carlos .
We got into his nice Audi it was all black  I got into the front and chelsy got in the back he cranked the car up and shy glizzy -first 48 came on as he started bobbing his head to the beat .