Chapter 5

TINA -

I put on a long grey maxi dress and curled my hair I put on some silver sandals so I could be comfortable I grabbed my phone and wallet and wabbled down stairs I could barely see my feet anymore when I got down stairs I heard surprise and saw momma with a cake . This would be my first birthday I'd be spending without my parents and grandmother .

Here's your gift from me .

I smiled thankyou ma I sat down and opened the gift it was a necklace and bracelet set .

Awe momma you didn't have to .

Oh hush baby it was nothing I also got you some of your favorite shoes. .

Timbs ?

Yup in white .

I screamed and hugged her your the best she patted my back .

I would like to think so

And this ones from me .

MR.Tatum said he handed me a gift I opened it was clothes from places I liked forever 21 and h&m and another MK watch it was pearl white I hugged him thank you guys so much .

Time for my gift .

Carlos said blind folding me and grabbing my hand . Babe be careful I can't fall .

I know baby .

He held my hand tightly as I felt cold air brush my skin a lil Carlos it's cold .

Shhhh

He took the blind fold off me and I looked and saw a white jeep I screamed and jumped on to Carlos I was heavy and my belly made it difficult for me . Thankyou so much I love you .

I love you too now we just have to get you licensed .

I laughed right . Oh there's chelsy .

Here's some money enjoy your day I'll see you in like 4 hours okay ?

I nodded hugging him again then kissing his lips I have the best boyfriend I smiled .

I know now go and have fun he smacked my ass and I rolled my eyes while getting into the car with chels .

Oh my gosh look at your belly Tina

I know I know I still can't believe I'm pregnant I'm a lil excited but more scared .

Well I'm here now to help you and support you through any of your decisions .

Happy to hav my bestie back .

Me too .

_____________

After shopping at 3 different malls & getting my toes , hair & nails done I was so tired my feet were swollen and my son was getting restless in my belly .

Okay go Tina go in the house and get cute .

Whyyyy ? I whined

Because we got somewhere to go now let's get a move on things .

I sighed alright I got out and went into the house no one was home I just went upstairs took a quick shower and left my hair in its curly state I put on a light pink skirt with the shirt to match I added some nude lipstick and added some diamond earrings and the necklace set momma got me my belly looked so cute in my outfit I grabbed my MK bag sprayed some perfume and lotioned the best I could I grabbed my phone and went back outside I slightly limped since my feet were hurting .

He kicking ya ass huh ?

Yeah he's getting too big for my body I said pushing around on my stomach .

My poor bestie well let's get going .

After driving for like a hour we finally pulled up somewhere but I didn't know where because chelsy blind folded me . Chels please take this off me .

You gotta wait damn be patient

I laughed as she helped me out and held my hand as we walked I felt warm air then the blind fold was taken off me .

SURPRISE !!!!!!!!!!

It's a baby shower / Birthday party !

I hugged chels crying as I looked at everyone momma came up and kissed my forehead a lil weakly .

You okay ma ?

I'm fine baby were you surprised ?

Very thankyou I hugged her .

Then I looked over and saw my parents and my heart broke into pieces say the sight of them .

Babyyyyyyyyyy
Carlos said coming behind me and wrapping his arms around me .
Los why are they here ?

You need your parents in your life bae .
Mi turned around to him Carlos I hate them they - I stopped trying not to cry . They left me alone to fend for myself .

Okay I'm sorry ma stop crying .

He rubbed my belly & wiped my face .

Go enjoy your baby shower / bday .

I smiled okay I walked around saying hi and thanked people for coming I met some more of Carlos's family and they loved me .

Okay okay everyone it's time to open gifts Tina you sit here and Carlos you sit here .

Me and Carlos followed chelsys orders we sat in our special chairs I smiled . Well I wanna thank everyone for coming out to celebrate and bring gifts for me and my sonny I smiled . After opening birthday gifts and baby shower gifts I was exhausted biggie , josh and Carlos helped us pack all the gifts up Carlos got into the car .

Biggie and josh gone follow us home .

Okay I laid back tired ready to curl up in bed we stopped and I opened my closed eyes . Babe where are we ?

Home ...

He said putting the car in park and taking the keys out .

Carlos come on I'm tired

Go ahead inside me and the gang will bring everything in .

I sighed grabbing the keys to the apartment that me and Carlos been trying to get its been stressful I'm only 17 and he's going on 18 so we had a tough time with it I put the keys in turning the locks and opened the door to see a fully furnished living room and kitchen I smiled he did it . They brung all the bags in and took them upstairs when Carlos came back down I ran and hugged him and kissed him thankyou so much baby I love you .

I love you too ma .

He rubbed my belly .

No need to go back to my moms house all our things are here .

Okay well Ima lay down my feet hurt and I'm sleepy .

Alright well I'm going somewhere real quick .

Hurry back !

I will ma .

He kissed me and left I locked the door and went upstairs to sleep .

_______________

CARLOS -

I'm happy my girl is happy man it's all about her and my son .

She changed you brah for the better tho .

Biggie said . Yeah I thought shawty was gone be a one night stand but for some reason I liked her then when she told me she was pregnant I knew I had to step up my game & be everything she needed were young but we got our heads on straight .

That's trill I can't wait to have a buck I swear Ima be the best dad fam .

Josh said . Don't rush it bro it's been hard & de'rell ain't even here yet .

My nephew gone be good he has 2 great uncles & a great mom & dad he gone be straight biggie said .

Fosho .

*****************************
-Excuse Any Mistakes