Chapter 3

CARLOS -

I watched as Tina fell asleep she slightly snored I covered her up and kisses her cheek I got up and grabbed my keys heading to the trap . I told my mom I'll be back since she was up downstairs .

Okay baby be safe I love you .

Love you too I said shutting the door I got into my car and sped towards the trap . After I pulled up I got out and went in .

yo CT .

I gave him a head nod . I walked into mags office he was the one that kept things in order and shit not that I wasn't on my game with this shit can't be caught slipping . Sup mag .

Aye congrats on ya kid .

Thanks man .

Ard well I need you to move this ...

He slid the cocaine over to me . Ard man .

____________
NEXT MORNING -

TINA -

my phone kept ringing waking me up I pulled my arm from under the covers and answered it .

Me : hello ?!

This is chelsy .your bestie bitch .

Me : ( I smiled ) omg I have to talk to you .

Chels : yeah I bet where you been ?

Me : well I'm pregnant . ( she laughed )

Chels : okay so what's really wrong ?

Me : no seriously I'm pregnant .

Chels : yeah sure come over after I get off school okay ?

Me : alright .

I hung up the phone I turned over and Carlos was knocked out I laid on his chest and snuggles closer to him as I fell back to sleep .

_______________
COUPLE HOURS LATER -

I sat in the living room eating candy .

Hey Hun

Hello Mrs.tatum

You alright ? How's my grand baby ?

I laughed he or she is fine . How are you ?

Oh baby I'm good wanna go baby shopping ?

No I don't have any mo-

You're family now and you and my grand baby are gonna have whatever y'all want and need now go get dressed .

She smiled at me and I gave her hug before walking upstairs I grabbed some things so I could take a quick shower I felt my stomach grumble before I dashed to the bathroom to throw up I sighed this darn baby . After I showered I went back to the room I got some jeans out .

Where you going ma ?

With your mom to do a lil baby shopping you coming ? I would like to have your opinion on some things .

Sure bae and your phone went off.

I'll check it later .

___________
1 HOUR LATER

Carlos's mom drove in her car and me and Carlos drove in his .

You hungry ma ?

I nodded rubbing my belly .

What you want ?

It dosent matter . We are then headed to babies r us to buy some bottles and things .