Chapter 2

TINA -

I gasped WAIT ! he looked at me .

What ma ?!

Carlos I'm q virgin I don't wan -

Shhhh I'll take it easy .

But -

What I say ?

I hushed up as he pulled my pants down then my panties I felt the tears in my eyes as he tried to enter the first time but I winced in pain .

Matter a fact get on all fours

I did as told and he pushed his hand in the middle of my back making me arch as he tried to slide in again but I kept telling him to stop after 30 minutes of him trying to get me adjusted to his size he was finally in I moaned as he moved in and outta me .

*****
3 HOURS LATER -

I said bye to Carlos as he dropped me off at my house I was walking slightly funny but for my mom or dad asked id just say I fell during gym I walked in and my mom was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands . Hey mom what's wrong ?

Well I lost my job today .

What how ?

They said I've been slacking acting as if I didn't really want the job I wasn't putting in enough effort and I dunno why they said that I work hard at my job.

Awe mom it'll be ok .

I hope so umma start dinner before your dad gets home .

Alright I said jogging up stairs to my room I grabbed somethings and went into the bathroom to shower .

****************
3 WEEKS LATER -

I got on the bus with chelsy as she told me about what happened to her yesterday .

Do you think I should talk to him ?

Huh ? I sighed

You weren't even listening Tina what's wrong you've been acting really distant lately .

Nothing I was just thinking I was listening and yeah I think you should talk to him .

Alright coo .

She said sitting back on her phone . When we got to school I ate breakfast and went to class u sat in my normal seat and got my things out when Carlos walked in with some girl on his arm .

Welcome Carlos take a seat .

Our teacher told him as he kissed the girl then she left and he came and sat down in back of me I felt myself getting ready to cry . I'm so stupid I'm so fucking stupid I gave myself to him and he dosent even care I said to myself while asking the teacher if I could go to the bathroom she said yes & I quickly left out soon as I got into a stall I cried I tried not to be loud but I couldn't help it . It hurt so Bad . After I got myself together I left out the bathroom & back to class .
A couple hours passed and we were at lunch I sat with chelsy as she beamed about this boy she liked I smiled acting like I was excited when really I wanted to go home and cry my eyes out .

Sooo I want you to meet him - oh there goes your boo .

Chelsy said looking over to Carlos I scoffed rolling my eyes he isn't my boo chels .

And why isnt he you need to stop playing and date him already shit .

Chels we barely talk anymore .

And why is that ?

I felt bad for not telling chels I lost my virginity to him but I was embarrassed I just met him and already gave it up. Wasn't raised that way . We just didn't fit I shrugged .