Part 1

All that was on my mind while driving to my grandma house was why did they have to do this.? Why me? Why did my dad has to be so abusive.

The drive to California, San Diego was very long and boring. I just wish my grandma is like my mom. My mom always tried to protect me from all the troubles and pain. She hid me when my dad was drunk and always would take the beat up for me. Although it had been a week i cry every night. I blame myself for all the problem that i put her through. I blame myself for her death because i knew that i had caused it.
"Sweetheart your here, " said the police woman who drove me here.

" Thank you, " i replied.  I got out and stared at the house in front of me.  It was a humongous orange-yellow and white house with palm trees at the front.  Wow there was also a fountain in the middle. My grandma is loaded. I quickly took out my bags and my bag pack and walk up to path to my grandma house. I didn't realize that people was on the street until i heard a girl voice saying hi.

" Hi i'm Scarlet Geddy. Are u new here, "she asked. No smart ass i have been here for years. Note the sarcasm.

" Yes i just came here.... Oh and my name is Lexi Thompson . "i replied.

" Well welcome to this small town. I live right over there and we are going to be bestfriend, "she chirped pointed to the house infront of my grandma's house. This girl was on crack or something but still i liked her attitude. 

" Sure but anyway i have to go..... So.... I'll see you around? "i asked.

" Yea see yah, "she said and started to skip down the street. I looked back at my grandma house and saw that the police officer was talking to a woman. I have never seen any of my relatives because of my dad so i don't know any of them or who my grandma is. The woman standing at the door doesn't even look old.
I quickly walk up to the door and said a polite good day.

"Hi i'm Megan Thomas your grandma and it is very nice to meet you. How are u dear? "she asked with a bit of concern. She seemed nice but maybe it was just a act in front of the police.

" Uh my name is Lexi Thompson and i'm alright...... Uh not to be rude but are u my mother's mother or my dad's mother? "i asked.

" Oh no worries dear.... I know about your father.. My daughter told me what was going on the day before the incident and i told her to come live with me with you and she told me yes. I waited for her to come but she didnt, "by now my grandma was sobbing and tears were forming in my eye.

" A day passed and i was getting worry then i suddenly got a call and the person the next line told me about who they were and what had happened to my daughter and i couldn't believe a man could kill his owner wife cold blooded and then tried to kill his own daughter. When they told me you were alive and was in the hospital i quickly jumped at the idea of taking you in to live with me. I wanted to get to know you after all these years of you not knowing me. I missed my daughter and i always wanted to have grand children. Why did this have to happen? What possessed that man to kill my daughter? Why her? "my grandma sobbed out. Although i don't know her i felt like comforting her. I quickly dropped my bag and hugged her sobbing with her. 

After our emotional break down my grandma helped me gather my things inside. The kind police lady had left a while ago wishing me well and a happy life. I just hope it would be happy.

"Well dear make yourself at home. Well i already signed into a school and also you have a someone at that school to show you around because that person lives with me. "she said.

" Who is that? "i asked in confusion. Does she have a son or a husband?

" Well he used to live next door but his parents were just like your dad so he got older and tired of them hitting him and asked to live with me until he was older and working..... Although he is now older i told him to stay with me same because he was good company and well he also works as gym teacher at your school. I thought that maybe he could show you around school." she said. What the hell? She lives with a gym teacher. A man to be specific.

" How old is he? " i asked.

" Oh he is twenty one years old... And i think you and him will get along just fine. Now come on lets go unpack your things and show you your room, "she said with a secretive smirk.

" Oh ok, " i replied.

We walked up the winding stair case to my room. Did i tell you guys how amazing this house is? It had two winding stair case on different sides made of something that looks like glass but i doubt is glass. It has a huge chandeliar in the middle of the living room. The walls were painted in a shining orange-yellow colour and a big brown furry rug cover most the ground. We walked until we reached the second floor and she carried me to the room at the end of the hall facing a next room.

"Well this is your room... Mine is downstairs and this room infront is his room, so if u need any thing just ask him, "she said and was about to walk away but i stopped her.

" Wait... Why is your room downstairs ? "i asked curious.

" Oh nothing really... I just really like my privacy and i know you guys are teen and do all those crazy things so i just like my own personal space from all that. When he comes he will show you around upstairs. So basically upstairs is both of you guys house and downstairs is mine. I know you are confuse but when he comes ask him about upstairs because i need to finish cooking and go rest before dinner which is at eight thirty. I'm really sorry for what happened to u with your dad...... I'll just be downstairs if u need me, "she said and walked away handing me a key to open the door.

                            .                                        
Hi everyone.... Well this is my absolute first time writing a book on Watt pad. I have no idea how to get people to read it but i'm trying i just want some views...
:-)  Well picture above is a picture of Lexi's grandma house.. A lot of incorrect grammar and error in my story but i'm going try and correct it someday. :-). Thank you to anyone who as read this book and voted.