Part 6

I rocked back and forth until i heard a loud thump! Right before my eyes the door swung open and i thought who had a key for me room? Seeing this i let out a strangled scream and jumped off the bed hiding on the other side. My grandmother walked in and ran towards me when she saw me huddled up in the corner. The loud noise making me jump back further in the wall from her and shouted stay away from me. Mag walked away with a startled expression and ran into Xavier whispered something to her and i saw her walked out from the corner of my eyes.

"lex whats wrong? Why were you screaming? "Xavier asked slowly walking towards me.

" Xavier is that you?"i asked trying to shake the image of my dad out of my head.

"yea its me. Your okay? "he said as i felt two big muscular arms gather me into a hug.

" Lexi was it a nightmare about what the man did to you? "he asked nicely. It wasn't about that but i couldn't tell him that so instead i just nodded but i could tell he that he didn't believe me.
I believe hours pass before my eyes started to drift close and i felt him lift me in his arms bridal style and placed me on the bed. Am i that light or is this man just really strong? Or maybe I'm just plain stupid for thinking that because the man is freaking gym teacher and also sex on legs. Snap out of it Lexi! He will soon turn back into the jerk he was so don't get your hopes up. But i felt safe in his arms. Suddenly the warmth and comfort of his hands was gone and i frowned so just to get back that comfort i stupidly asked, "will you stay with me?"

"ugh uhmm i can't stay in the same bed as you. You're my student and you will feel uncomfortable with me when we talk especially in class, "he said unsure.

" yea, OK I'm going to be fine, "i say sadly but still forcing a smile. He smiled and walk from the room. Stupid me had to ask him to stay now here comes the pain of his rejection, i thought groggily. But the thing on my mind was what was that loud thump in Xavier's room because I knew I heard it.

Morning came quickly and i have barely slept. I got up brushed my teeth, wash my face then took a shower. I got out tried my legs and the rest of my body. Walking out of the room i headed to my closet grabbing a pair of jeans cut shorts and a one direction tee. Although my life was bad my mom and i was obsessed with one direction and she would occasionally buy tees for me with them on it. Clearing my thoughts i headed to the mirror to brush my hair and saw that my face looked awful. It was red and puffy with dark circles under my eyes. Brushing my hair while still staring at my face i thought well its the one of the best I've looked since i was 15 and with thought threw my hair in a ponytail.

After i finished getting dressed i was about to go downstairs although I wasn't ready to face Xavier yet i saw a huge pile of shopping bags in the corner. How haven't i notice that pile before? Was i that blind? Knowing that i wanted to stay up here as long as possible i decided to pack the clothes and shoes in my closet placing everything were it's supposed to go.
Finally i had clothes that looks beautiful and i am so thankful because if my mom was here she would be really happy. All the torn shoes were gone and replaced with new slippers, air max Nike, sketchers and other shoes and flats all placed on the circular thing in the middle of the closet that looked like it was made for shoes and at the bottom wear a lot of space was left on top of wear the draws where.
Finishing up my belly growled and I knew it was time for food. I slowly made my way down stairs and into the kitchen for breakfast. The rest of the day i stayed in my room watched TV and occasionally come out for food. Before I forget i set my alarm to the time I thought I should wake up to get ready for school.

***********************************
Monday morning i woke up from the sun shining in my room. Looking towards the window i saw that i forgot to close the curtains. Groaning i laid back on the bed, shut my eyes and tried yo go back to sleep. Keyword tried because as i was about to drift off there was a knock at the door. Knowing that i couldn't ignore the person forever i answered.

"yes! "i called out.

" time to get ready for school and your uniform is in your closet okay? " the voice of my grandmother called out.

" ok but what about shoes? "i asked.

" just wear any black shoes you've got,"she said and then I heard footsteps going down the stairs.
Groaning again i made my way out of bed and did my daily routine. Once out of the bathroom i went in my draw and took out one of the new set of the lace Victoria secret underwear and lotion my body then headed to the mirror to look at myself. Wow! I actually looked good in these panties and i know I'm not as sexy as all the girls but I have nice curves in all the right places. After admiring myself i decided to put on my uniform. Heading to the closet i found it at the very front and my god does it look slutty. I bet those girls in the school will make their skirt short and open the top button of the shirt to show there breast. The uniform consist of a plaid red skirt, a white shirt with what looks like a bow at the top and a grey jacket with a crest on it, the uniform was very neat but still looked slutty.
Frowning i pulled on the white shirt, buttoned it and tied the bow. To my surprise the shirt was actually loose and not tight but my black bra printed out a bit. Next i pulled up the skirt and zip up the zipper at the side. The skirt is tight on my hip but it wasn't as short on me as i expected because it covered all of my ass, even when i bend i couldn't see anything and yes i tried;-). Leaving the jacket for last i went to the center were most of my shoes wear and pulled out a cute little black flat shoes and placed it on along with the two small stud earrings. Checking myself in the mirror i looked good but one thing my hair. Should i place it in a ponytail or leave it down? Well leave it down it is.. I brush my hair down and left it in its natural curls then grabbed the little matey bag i bought and placed pens and pencils in there even the things i want to put in my locker. Grabbing the jacket, my watch and the bag i made my way downstairs for breakfast but as i reached in the kitchen i heard a glass break behind me.

_________________________________________

Hey peeps.... So.. What did you think Break or in other case Who did you think break something? :-D
Post your comments and remember it can be any body from the start to now..
Picture of Lexi's uniform above....