Chapter 6

I awoke in a brightly lit room.I was in a hospital.The smell of clorax and despair informed me of that much.5 people were in the room with me.

"Where am I?Whathappened?Who are you people?"I quietly ask.My throat aches,and my voice is hoarse.Among the 5 people stood pretty boy.Fury ran in my veins.

"You're awake?Oh thank God!You are at the hospital.You were walking home from school one day,and you fell into a coma!Scared everyone to death.Doctors had no idea why.I am your mom.Your dad is here too,and your brother, Dallas,and your sister, Cali."my mom rambled.What?Dallas?Where was Matt?I didn't ask though.My siblings looked identical though somehow I knew Dallas was older.My dad looked like them.Blond amd green eyed.I looked like my mom with her dark hair and all.

"Who is he?"I ask,indicating pretty boy.Mom turns her head to see who I was talking about.She sighed.

"Joey,your boyfriend.He is the one who called us.He brought you here."mom said.Boyfriend?Well,that's nice.

"Can I rest?I feel so tired."I said,and they nodded.Everyone but Joey left.

"Why did you stab me?"I asked,and he sat down on the bed next to me.He looked sad.

"To bring you back.The world you were in wasn't suppose tp exist.I am so sorry!Doss it hurt?The people who were there were not real people.They were demons.They brought you there for your blood.You see,you are the chosen one,and you remain the only pure blood.Unlike most humans,you're pure to your core.Innocent.I am sorry.I failed you!"Joey said.I looked at him,and held his hand

"You didn't fail me.You came to my rescue!I am not in pain.Do my parents know?"I asked.Joey shook his head no.

"Lay with me?I am cold."I said to Joey.He lays down next to me with the most beautiful smile on his face.Joey wraps me in his arms,and all I feel is his love radiating.It calms me,and I feel at peace.

"Welcome back to the other side."Joey whispered into my hair.I fell asleep then.I knew once I woke again Joey would still be there,and I knew no matter what I would be there for him too.

______________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY FOR HOW SHORT IT ALL IS.ON PAPER EVERYTHING SEEMS LONGER.I HOPED YOU ENJOYED READING!COMMEMT/MESSAGE ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT.VOTE IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD!:)