The 100

This might really be an imagine.
I wanted to write this scene as you are one of the 100 that landed on earth ( you won't know what I'm talking about unless you have watched the 100) And you meet Murphy . If You want a different person please message me!

Your P.O.V
The drop ship had landed. Not gracefully though. My eyes were peeled open and locked on to the door. What was out there, are we safe, are we safe from each other? We all are criminals so yeah it was a great idea to just put us all together to a place we know nothing about pfft people are so smart. Some poor souls were already dead. Idiots thought they could survive the landing out of there seats. Others were yelling to get back in their seats but boys will be boys. After a few seconds we all started to get out of the tight harness. Friends were getting back together but I didn't know anyone. Well no one knew me.

Back home I was just the daughter of a drunk. Always looking out for him and anyone. He was a drunk as he had another child Jasper so to make sure we didn't get caught with two children mum took my brother and I stayed with dad. I was older than jasper so he doesn't remember me. Dad started to drink more because he lost mum to children. When I saw Jasper on the drop ship I wanted to embrace him in my arms but I would be that weird girl.

I knew most people on this ship but I don't talk much so they haven't go the chance to know me. I was lost in thought I didn't notice they started to open the doors.
I followed everyone else not knowing where we were going.
The outside took my breath away. It was just beautiful. I must of looked for a few seconds until I hear a voice. I look to my side and there was John Murphy
"Beautiful isn't it ?"
I nod still staring at him.
"Not much for talking aye," Murphy said returning the stare I was giving him.
"I don't talk much because I don't have anyone to talk to," I whisper.
"Well I'm here now so you can talk to me," he smiled.
" why would you be talking to a Nobody like me?" I question.
"You think no one notices you but your not hidden Y/N and defiantly not from me, I guess I will see you around," he said walking away.

As he turned I had this rush of energy.
"Murphy wait," I yelled.
He turned to look me right in the eyes.
"Yes Y/N," he said ever so softly.
"Thank you"
" for what," he asked.
I sighed," for noticing and talking to me, it's a new to be seen"
Then weirdly I had the courage to kiss his cheek.
" see you around i guess," I winked and walked off with a happy smirk on my face.

Now it was his turn to be shocked!

--------------
What did you think. Should I continue this book. This is the problem I forget to continue this as no one says anything so please if you do leave a comment xx