Leslie Banderkat

"what do you think about this dress?" Cadence asked Leslie, holding up a pink sparkly, acsented with blue swirls dress.

Leslie smiled at cadence, nodding as she played with her own doll; Bratz.

"Thats pretty. " She simply piped.
Cadence looked at her skeptical of her word choice. "Pretty? That's it? My mother bought this limited edition. " She exclaimed.
Leslie stared at her, her features were nonchalant.
"So?" She shrugged.
"Sooo! It's a gorgeous dress. I don't think you know what pretty means. I mean you play with Bratz.. they hardly ever wear dresses. My mommy says Bratz are for actual brats who don't have money." Cadence said as she brushed her barbies head.
Leslie looked at Cadence as if she were stupid.

Leslie knew that wasn't true afterall, She owned a lot of dolls. That had to have costed a lot of money. Right?
Leslie was nine, Not stupid. Cadence was thirteen, and clueless.

Sometimes Leslie questioned if Cadence was a real beneficial friend.

"Look when you're older i'll show you what Gorgeous is. My mommy goes out everynight wearing gorgeous dresses, and she brings home a new boyfriend everynight. The next day, i get a new doll." Cadence said and mimicked her mother, getting up and psashay across the room.
Leslies mind went crazy at the thought of it.

A boyfriend everynight? Gorgeous dresses? New dolls?

Leslie had her idea of a boyfriend, she claimed to have had one in kindergarten.

"Really?" Leslie gasped, and stood up on her knees watching the Clueless girl prance around her room.
"Duh. Pretty dresses don't get you anywhere.
Do you want to be a pretty dress? or a Gorgeous dress?" Cadence stopped, and went to the radio, turning it on to 99.5 fm radio.

Fergie blared throughout the room.

"I want to be a gorgeous dress" Leslie said, and grinned cheekily.

"Great. Me too." Cadence smiled back.

~

damn..