3

I visited every single day to find Jack, after school, before school whenever I had the time. I did not give up.

But he had disappeared.

My thoughts were filled with him, I look out the window of my classroom and I saw the snow slowly pouring down. The bell goes and I hurry off to go to Winter Wonderland.

I go to that place again and I widen my eyes, I see Jack, wearing the exact same thing. His head was lifted up he had closed eyes and he was breathing in the new Winter air.

"Jack!" I exclaim.

He opens his eyes and looks at me and gives me the same radiant smile.

I join him and I start sobbing endlessly, "I thought you were gone forever!" Then I started to kneel.

"I forgot to tell you that I only come here when it's Winter, sorry it's my fault." He says sincerely but I kept crying.

He suddenly grabs a stick and carves in a snow angel. I look up in suprise.

"If I'm not here this little snow angel will protect you." He tells me.

I smile with joy.

"How old are you now Elsa?" He asks me.

"7." I respond.

We have our walk again and suddenly I hit a branch and a ton of snow buries me.

"Elsa! Are you alright?!" He yells in panic.

I groan and I get out of the snow and Jack bursts out laughing, "You look like Olaf the Snowman!"

I quickly brush off the snow and argue, "I'm not a snowman I'm a human!"

I visit the next day, and we have an enraged snow ball fight. I roll up the snow making a ball and I throw it right to Jack's face and he plummets to the ground, I laugh.

I walk over to him.

"Stop acting!" I yell.

He smiles and throws a snowball to my face and I fall over next to him.

"... Jack ... do you have parents?" I ask him.

"No, Rock Trolls raised me. The Man on the Moon put me here." He answers.

"You're really strange Jack." I say.

Jack laughs wryly.

I visit the next day, joyfully jumping, anticipating each visit after another.

Jack is standing there breathing in the winter and he gives me the smile he always has on and I return it.

As I walk beside him I ask, "Why doesn't anyone visit this place?"

"Well, not many people stumble upon it." He answers.

I giggle, "I'm glad, I did."

"I'm glad you did too." He replies.

I return home once again. Anna comes up to me with a confused face. My Aunt joins me.

"Why do you always run off somewhere?" She asks me.

"I'm seeing a friend." I respond. A very important one.

I run off again today and I am feeling excited like I always do.

I look at him with an impulse to embrace him, to feel the warmth of someone important.

I stand close to him and wrap my arms around his waist closing my eyes, but as I try to squeeze nothing happens, all I can feel is my other arm. I open my eyes and my arms are through him, I stagger back, shocked.

"You found out huh?" He says and smiles.