Freaky1-coolness0

Alora's pov

It was gonna be a long day in school,like school wasnt torture enough,i groaned,my shoulders slumped and i moved grudginly towards my locker,when someone touched my arm,i turned around to scowl at the person,only to find Jake there,i was a bit annoyed,"is everything ok,you seem a bit down"he said,"oh really are you sure cuz i feel ecstatic"i said my voice dripping with sarcasm,he looked at me with wierd concentration,"if u'll excuse me,i gotta get to my locker"i said and walked away,but then i felt something probing my mind,that was wierd,i knew that feeling,it was when a mind reader was trying to get your thoughts,i said a spell and put a memory block,then turned and looked for anyone concentrating too much,i didnt find anybody,not that i cared,i muttered to myself and walked to my locker hoping to to fit myself inside,i got my books then heard"hi,is everything ok"i turned to see shane i groaned"u dont care,what do u want,or you know what leave me the fuck alone",i said and walked away from him.

I was doing a lot of walking away today,mehh who cares.I felt like getting to class and settling down before the bell rang,but on my way i heard"hey bitch,watcha been doing with my boyfriend"yup alicia prada,"leave me alone,there's nothing between us"i said her sqeauky voice already annoying me,"oh u think ya'll can play moi,you look at me when am talkin to ya"she said and hit my arm,i got fustrated turned around and stared at her"leave me alone alicia"i said,"oi bitch ur gonna get in naw,i already had enough of your annoyance anyway"she said and stretched her hands to punch me,i blocked it ,hit her twice on her shoulder,groaned and pushed her,then punched the locker beside her,it dented and squeezed in,the date was coming and i could feel it,"leave me alone for your sake"i grumbled in a husky voice,"freak"she called but i kept walking,feeling eyes on me,when i got to class,i sat down and zoned out,the bell rang and got on my nerves,the teacher kept talking and disorienting my thoughts,i was losing control BAD.

As i sat there,i knew the date was drawing nearer and i could feel my bad side rising to the surface,then mr raminoz said"miss gates would you like to explain to me what i just said","sure"i said,and i lost control,the sky turned black and stormy,the air turned chilly in the class despite the heater,and my eyes had turned to grey deviod of emotion i was slipping and i couldn't get a grip,Lord help me.

Dwayne's pov

Shit i had acted stupid,i know that,but mandy was a delicate subject,its all micheal's fault,can't keep his mouth shut,then it felt chilly,i looked out the window it was dark,thats wierd the weather said it was gonna be fine,then i sniffed,this wasnt natural,oh shit alora.I parked the car by the side,and hurried off to her school with vampire speed,i needed to save her from herself,when i got to her class,she was smiling dangerously and her face deviod of emotion but i could still the real alora,fighting and i hurried over before she did something she would regret,her eyes were grey,that was BAD.

Alora's pov

1minute i was there imagining how to stop myself from killing someone,next thing i know a pair of strong arms held me and took me off to the bathroom and locked it,then held me,i tried too break free,"shhhh its ok am here dont worry"oh its dwayne,i cried,"whats happening to me dwayne i cant control it and the date is like a week from now,its getting worse i can feel it,any little thing can trigger me and i--i- might hu--r-t so-m-e-one"i said choked on sobs,but at least the weather had come back to normal"shhh its good,your just an annoying freak who wants me close to her every single day,but i dont mind"He said,slightly teasting me,i giggled and punched him"yeah yeah yeah get off me"i said and cleaned my tears,he chuckled"you know your hands tickled felt like a feather and besides crying totally makes you look more freaky"he grinned,i washed my face"get out,its ladies room and your missing some vital parts mister"i said,"yeah yeah its not like its very appealing here either,am out"he said.

When he walked out,i fixed my lashes and walked out,"hey you feeling better"he said quizzically,"yup,totally fine,i wont try to cause mayhem"i said with a pout,he laughed"yup your fine,if you can make yourself look like a hamster without trying"i scrunched up my nose at that,one had pooed in my shoes and unknowingly i matched it,well it was never ther same with i and hamsters again,"get out,i have classes,when i get home,you,i and micheal are gonna have a little chat"i said,"oooh am scared,see you at home,am sure you'l hitch a ride with a friend"he said,and went out,my shoulders slumped,time to face the class,they'd think am some kind of area8 freak,My Freakiness level just got promoted(Freaky1-Coolness0).

A/N:hiya well what do you think they wanna talk about,whats this about THE DATe,find out soon,have fun,oooh i want fluffy ice creams shaped like bunnies.