{Intro}

I'm going to start this off by saying that this isn't my story. Well, yes it is but I'm not writing this to you as something purely fictional. I'm not telling you this for my benefit but for hers. You know how in the Notebook the guy writes the story for the woman because she has dementia and keeps forgetting who he is? Yeah well, something kind of like that. Except that you don't have dementia, we're still currently dating, and I'm not old. Well, not like really old. I'm old in wrestling years (inside joke) as they say. But I'm writing this because we had just had another huge fight about nothing again. You kept asking why I was with you, how'd I ever fall in love with you, etcetera. The typical things girls say in fights to a guy. Well babe, if you don't know, I'm going to tell you. In fact, this is what this is about. It's all about us. From the first day we met backstage on the January 25, 2016 of Monday Night Raw all the way up until three years later ironically on January 25 again. Fighting on our anniversary, I know not cool. But you started it....maybe. Look, just bear with me okay?

You ask me how I could ever love someone like you? Truth be told, I loved you since the first moment I laid eyes upon you. You were perfect in my eyes. You still are and I don't think there will ever be a moment where you won't be.

I'm not going to make this long because, you're going to read through this.

And if at the end of this, if you decide you still don't want to be with me, I understand completely.

But just know that I gave my all for you and would do anything in this world to make you happy.

So, won't you come along and revisit our love story with me?

I knew you would.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't ask me where this come from, I just thought about it but I should be sleeping lol.

I've been slacking on updates due to the fact that I'm hella lazy but I'm working towards an Update Day.

Promise.

Also, you can guess who the superstar/diva pairing I'm choosing for this one although the hashtags for the story are a dead giveaway so.

And clearly the picture above is AJ Styles so, you already know who the superstar is.

I had a AJ Styles/Kaitlyn story on here like a year ago but deleted which I regret now because I could've done so much with that. But oh well.

AJ has been one of my favorites long before his WWE debut so.

Anyways, comment what you think even though this is just a sucky intro.