chapter 3

I watched as kids played with the animontronics a few teens did as well but most of them was in the anime part of the convention or whatever anyway that taste I had in my mouth I just considered that it was the butter we had to use to help chica get out the vents.

" Hey dude I have a question its from a book I read "" sure what is it Jake " he just sighed as he looked at me after looking around which confused me " OK hers the question " he said as he took a deep breath " if your force sex a hocker, is it rape or shoplifting? ( this is real my friend told me this at school today he told me he read it in a book but forgot the name I give a lot credit to whoever made this up ) " as soon as he finished me, Kira, and Jack snickered hard then laughed out loud. We all fell on the floor laughing we all complained that our stomachs were hurting and couldn't take it but you know what we did..........???

We still laughed our ass off even though we might die from laughing it was one hell of a question.

We finally came to a stop as we got back in our seats wiping the tears off but most of all our stomachs was still hurting " well for me I have no clue at all really " I said as the others agreed with me I soon felt my stomach well mostly heard it growling so I stood up asking them if they wanted anything to eat they said that they were cool I told them I'll will be back in abit while I get something to eat while I went to find chica.

Time skip

" So.........what do you think you were doing huh " I said to the 17 year old that I hade in a head lock as chica put her clothes back on " answer me now "" n-nothing I promise " he said as he struggled in my grip " well it didn't look like nothing to me it looked like you were trying to have sex with chica and that....I do not and I repeat I do not tolerate that now...what are you going to say to chica " I said as I turned him towards her still having him in a head lock " i-im sorry miss chica i-i p-promise I w-wont d-do it a-again " she just gave a slight nod but I knew she didn't trust that promise not even me. I let go of him as he ran out of the kitchen then I faced chica but she was looking down so I walked up to her wrapping her in a comforting hug as she quickly wrap her arms around me and that's when I felt a wet damp spot of my shirt I sighed as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as I lead her to me and my friends table.

When we got to the table my friends had worried concerned looks as they saw a sad chica but they didn't ask because well......I had a stern look on my face. I just sat there as chica sat close to me with her head on my chest as she swirled circles in which caused some umm you know problems for me as I tried my best to keep myself calm and that's when I heard multiple footsteps like about 6/7 and then they stopped at our table I glanced up to see 6 males about 17-18 yep that's about right and they're all wearing the same leather black jacket will a snake on one side I just sighed and pulled out my phone to make a phone call.

Time skip

The manager closed and locked the doors as he was closing early for some business but I have some of my own I glanced back at the gang that I just found out about the I looked back at the manager cause he would need to be here just for when this is all over with " so your telling me that this boy was your brother " I said looking at the broad leader of the gang " best your ass he is and he told me what you did you peace of shit " I felt my eyebrow twitch as I sighed " and as for you, you whore " he said as he walked up to chica grabbing her by the neck and that's when he messed up I felt my body twitch like crazy I looked at the manager who was chilling in a chair and I was guessing he was waiting for this cause he was looking at me when I turned to him he then nodded which made me smile.

" I'll try my best not to destroy the convention " I said as he chuckled I charged at the gangs leader as I punched him in the face " oh haha forgot to hold back my bad " I said sarcasticly as I heard a loud crack from his face then a few more when I kicked him away from chica the rest of the girls ran towards chica as well as my friends I still wondered why they wanted to stay. I glanced at the unconscious gang leader with a disappointed look " so sad I thought he was going to last longer I didn't get to have any fun " I said child like " so....who's next?? " I asked as I stood there stretching then cracking my knuckles then a few bones then I popped my neck " how about this you all come at me all at once and well see what happens from there " they looked at each other then nodded running at me letting out a war cry ' pathetic ' I thought as I stood there counted down on my fingers.

5

...4

..........3

....................2

...................................1!!

Time skip

We all watched as the ambulance took the whole unconscious gang away and we watched as the drove away and left we really didn't say anything about what happened we just....went on with what we had to do the animontronics went back to their spots my friends left to God knows where and the manager left I just sat at a table waiting since there was still time left then when I had 10 minutes left I took my time getting to the office and when I did the bell chime and everything went back to normal well if you work here you wouldn't call it normal.