chapter 11

I sighed as I turned the TV off " man my eyes hurt like hell trying to read these subtitles " I said as I rubbed them trying to lesson the tension and pain but I had to stop as the alarm on my phone went off I got up and walked towards my bed and dismissed the alarm. I sighed as I grabbed my towel and went to take a shower.

Time skip

I watched as the steam slowly evaporated from the mirror as I stood there in the towel. I saw my eyes flash from time to time but it was only because I was excited but that was only on the inside but for some reason I've been having a hard time showing it on the outside but all I do is shrugged it off like I always have been doing.

I hopped up off my bed and stretched as I popped some joints and other parts then I walks downstairs an entered the kitchen then open the fridge door and peered inside and smiled as I quickly found what I was looking for as I took out the drumstick and stuffed it in my mouth as I ate it in one bite which only left the lower half of bone I looked at it only to shrug and pop it in my mouth and eat it. I put in my earphones as I locked the door and start walking I only had a few more day before I start work again " worse vacation ever " I said as I turned a corner entering the loud and busy city from the quiet and lonely neighborhood.

Time skip

I opened the door to the library then took my headphones out putting them away as I walked to the back only to regret it when I saw the four people who I try to avoid-no scratch that make that three? Wait where's he fourth one? Where Alexis they've never been apart for as long as I've known them I never seem a single one of them apart from the rest. I quickly paced my way to a computer far enough an when I was about to pull the chair out a hand landed on mine I'm result I quickly pulled my hand away shocked a bit earning a giggle which sounded familiar I looked up to fin Alexis in my face I only sighed as I pulled back then sat in my chair then Alexis did the same by sitting on my lap with her back facing me " let play a game " she said logging into the computer I was going to use. I glanced over her shoulder to see what game she wanted to play and once I seen it I already knew what she wanted to play " ( name of random online game ) " I muttered. This was a game that we always took turns on to help each other but she would usually log into her profile because ever since she would want me to help her to get to my level which is easy but sh takes to long because she likes to explore and get things to sale and upgrade which I'm jealous of she has weapons and gear and stuff I don't have and I really want it she said he would trade with me only if I help her catch up so I agreed to help.

" Alright your turn " I said as sh nodded grabbing the mouse and keyboard. I always found it funny when she plays because your could hear so much clicking and button tapping but its torture because she keeps moving trying her best to beat a mission when the game try and cheats while I try and resist the urge to grab her hips but I've managed to keep it at bay and ignore it. I digged in my pocket and pulled out my earphones putting one ear bud in my ear as I turned my !music on and relaxed as I waited for my turn so I decided to take a small nap and I closed my eyes.

Time skip

" how does it feel being being here "

No answer

" why are you full of hatred? "

Glares

" what do you want? "