URGH

I am so drained today.

So,

I went to the dentist (aka murder house) and had my x-rays and sheet, got home and I felt like a drink of sodastream cola.. and so i poured some into a cup. then My mama said a mall walk for our family's **non official harrier beagle puppy Noot noot (I call him noot noot, but his name is Newton). We went to the mall and It just so happens to be 1000000 degrees here in NZ lately and mama realised that the mall walk was tomorrow and I was okay with that until I felt *uneasy. (** our family puppy walks dogs for the border security programme called MPI, we've done it for nearly 6 years now).

*Uneasy as in:

NEVER EVER MIX SUGAR AND SUN TOGETHER uneasy. 

I was pale as a vampire bruh, which is normal since i'd rather not burn my already olive-y skin.

So we went home, mama got me a drink and suggested to lie down on the couch and I did so (While watching teen wolf season 5b). she also made me have something to eat.

update?:

still not feeling okay

my skin colour is no longer pale, so yay

yeah, sorry guys :(

If i don't update tomorrow peeps, just message me (if i am on W.P or not) just to see if I am okay.

Mxkoto_ and amdetmer ( aka big brother and Big sister to me) please check on me okay? If i say i am fine..

 I am clearly lying

E.D.S definition of fine: i am in a lot of pain, just give me a long cuddle or what ever..

*waves weakly* bye bye swim nerds and Disnerds.

*see* you later 

again,

bye -Maea-chan