Chapter 9: First Bite

Here's the Chapter 9. I hope you like it.

==============

Chapter Nine:

First Bite

==============

Cassie's pov

I turned off the t.v and walk in my door. I open my door to see Louis standing in my door. I smile and he smile back. "Hello love" He said hugging me and he closed the door using his foot.

"Hi Lou" I sais hugging back. "How are you?" He asked. "Im fine" I replied and he smiled. He carried me in my room and put me in my bed. He sat beside me and looking down at his fingers.

"Lou, there's something wrong?" I asked. He look at me and his eyes were red. "I won't hurt you, right?" He said and I nodded. He move closer than before to me and kiss my neck.

"Just one bit love" He whispered in my ears sending some chills down my spine I nodded. "I will stop if it hurts you, okay?" He said and I nodded.

He kissed my neck and I moaned. He finallu found the spot and I felt his fangs are now in my skin and he began to suck my blood. I put my arms around his neck and his in my waist for support.

"Oh, Louis" I moaned and he continue to suck my blood. I felt nothing. It doesn't hurt when he bit me.

He stopped and look me in the eye.

"Are you hurt?" He asked and I shook my head no. "It doesn't hurt, really" I said honestly and he nodded. His eyes were blue and his fangs are now hiding.

I touch my neck and feel the spot where he bit me. "Lou, Im hungry" I said. "I know, I drank to much your blood" He chuckled while I giggle. "I want to go in starbucks" I said and he nodded.

He drove me to starbucks and we ordered our order. We wait until our drinks serve. When were done we headed out in the starbucks and drove home.

??? Pov's

I saw Cassie and Louis from starbucks that are now heading home. I want to follow them but I can't run fast because Im not a vampire. Im a werewolf.

We know that Cassie's dream is about us. We wanted her to transform in werewolf. Not in vampire.

Cassie's pov

I open my door's house to see its unlock. "Harry its here" Lou whispered. Actually he's a vampire. I nodded and open the door. Louis followed me.

Me walk in the living room to see Harry is watching t.v with Dakota. "You two, where have you been?" Harry asked smirking. "Starbuck?" I said more like questioning.

"Ok" Harry said and turn his gaze in the t.v. I walk in my room and Lou followed me like he was my dog. I yawned and I lay down on my bed.3

"Tired?" he asked and I nodded.

"Sleep babe, I'll look after you" He whispered and kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes.

~*~

I woke up in my stupid bloody annoying alarm tone. I groaned and open my dresser. I pull out my skirt, buttoned shirt that is above my belly button, stockings and converse.

I brush my hair and put some little make up. I walk in my kitchen to see Harry and Louis. "Morning love" Lou smiled and I smile back. "Morning Cass" Harry said.

"Morning haz, morning Lou" I said giving them a wide smile. I saw Louis eyeing me up and down.

"You look hot today, love" Lou smirked and I blushed. They chuckled and I eat my breakfast.

*At School*

RRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG

The bell rangs and I ran in my locker and put my things. My firsr class was Math with Leigh-anne. I groaned and walk in my math class. When I reach the math room, luckily the teacher was not here so I rush in my sit next to Leigh-anne.

"Oh, you look hot today slut" Leigh-anne said smirking then continue to talk in the other girls. I shook my head and waiting to Mr. Walsh.

The rest of the math class was boring as always. I really hate math. Ugh!

I walk in my locker and see Louis is walking towarda me. "Hey babe" He whispered in my ear sending shivers to my body. "Hi" I said shyly and he peck my lips.

"See ya later" He winked and walk away. I wave and he waved back. I turn around to see Jade is smiling at me. I smiled back. Da fuq ? She write something in her paper and show it to me.

'I really need to talk to you, see you after class?'

I look at her in her eyes and nodded. She gave me a kind smile amd waving bye. I waved back and open my locker.

a

*After Class*

I walk in the hallways of the school because little students are here now and Im finding Jade. When I finally saw her she gave a little smile.

"Why Im here?" I asked nervously maybe she will bully me with Perrie, Leigh-anne and Jesy. "Im sorry what we have done to you, were just jealous because you are gorgeous, beautiful and hot" Jade apologize and I smiled at what she said.

"Thankyou" I kindly said and her big brown eyes are now looking at me. "Please forgive me? I dont want to get you hurt but they forced me or they will tell I have a crush on Harry" She admitted and I look at her with wide eye.

"Please dont tell Harry, okay?" She quickly said nervously and I nodded. "Okay, I promise" I smiled and she too, She hugged me and said "Can we be friends?" "Okay" I replied and we said our goodbyes and I headed home.

====================================================

I will upload the next chapter if I get 30 votes and 5 new fans..