Dreams or Night Mares

Lilas POV

I had the worst nightmare last night. I woke up shaking.Well I really don't know how this just slipped into my mind but... I was at school and Riana hadn't been there for days. Then a bus (not a school bus or a city bus) pulls up in front of the school when we're at intermurals and I look at the bus and its a bus for like an asylum or something. I'm looking in the windows and she's there... and when she gets off the bus I run to her and hug her so tight. She had cuts all over her body, she has cut her whole body and like she was scared and my parents came and got us early and it was scary... im still shaking and i feel like im about to puke. I run to Rianas room and hug her. She hugs me as I cry and I run to the bathroom and make myself throw up. I feel kinda better after. I go out and sit in the hallway. Brayden sits beside me and asks me what's wrong. I tell him about my whole dream. I start crying again. He puts his arm around me and I have tears all over his sweatshirt. I bury my head into his arm and I start feeing sick again. I'm crying and shaking and I'm a mess. I apologize for looking a mess and crying like a diseased elephant. He says I look beautiful no matter what. I will never believe when anyone tells me that. But he makes me kinda believe it.