First Date With Onew

After Onew left,I stayed on bed feeling embarass. ( Why did i do that?I never expect that i also have an intoxicating personality. It's like i am not myself earlier but i was aware that i did that to Onew. Its kinda nice but at the same time frightening as well. Frightening because what if my other side came out and made out with Onew in public. Then the shawols would be mad at me and it will create a huge scandal. It will ruin my life and Onew could lose his career. So i will just do my best to prevent that. Still Onew's lips is so great when he first kissed me the taste of his lips cannot be forgotten. Onew's lips still lingers in my mind and it's so delicious. It's like an unknown taste of an ice cream. It's sweet but has a bitter taste mixed in. I love the taste of Onew's lips. I love him so much he can be intoxicating and cute at times but his lips cannot be forgotten that easily. I love him so much.)I said to myself as i slept for a bit. After a while,i woked up and began preparing for my date with Onew. After preparing,i went downstairs and waited for Onew to picked me up. At exactly 8 pm,the doorbell rang. So i stood up and opened up the door. "Anneyong Micah"Onew greeted me. "Oh anneyong oppa"i greeted him back. "come on,let's go"Onew said as he dragged me out of my apartment. We took a cab and headed on our way to Shayabanshi cafe. While i was quietly sitting at the other side of the cab,Onew stole a kiss from me. *stoles a kiss from me*."Yah!"i said annoyed."Mianhae Micah.It's just that you are so cute"Onew said. I felt my cheeks turned red as i heard what Onew said. After a long drive,we finally reached Shayabanshi cafe but before we entered he blindfolded me and lead me inside. "Here we are"Onew said as he removed my blindfold *removes blindfold*. I saw that the Shayabanshi cafe is a Kpop theme cafe. There are tons of Kpop posters posted on the wall and thousands of kpop merchandise are on display. In fact it's a Kpop heaven. "You like it?"Onew asked me
"Of course oppa"i immediately replied. I was looking around the cafe but the one that caught my attention was a round table with two heart shaped chair.(Wow Daebak) i said to myself as i looked at the table. "Micah why are you still looking at the table?"I heard Onew say."Oh...Nothing"i said."Come on Micah"Onew said as he dragged me onto the table that i was staring at earlier. Onew helped me up on the chair.Then he sat on the chair facing me. He then ordered our dinner. While waiting for our dinner,Onew started a conversation. "So Micah,how did you became a shawol?"Onew began."Well,i became a shawol after seeing your Lucifer Mv in a video called youtubers react. As i saw your Lucifer Mv i got curious so i decided to do a research about you. Then from that point on i became a shawol"I explained."mmmm...."Onew said. "When you first saw us who caught your interest? i'm pretty sure it wasn't me"He said."You're right it wasn't you that caught my attention"I replied."Mmm...Then who?"Onew asked me."Well,the one that caught my attention was Minho oppa"I answered."Really?"he asked me."Ne"I replied."Why Minho?"Onew asked me again."Well,because he was handsome and great at rapping"I explained."mmmm...Shawols also said that Minho is really handsome and wonderful in sports that's why a lot of Shawols became flamers."Onew explained."Mmmm...But there are some Shawols who were MVPs,Lockets,Taemints and Blingers"I said."Well,yeah there's that but Minho has a lot of fans aside from those 4"Onew replied."Mmm.."I replied."Did Minho stayed as your bias for a long time?"Onew asked me again."Well,i think i became a flamer for a while"I replied."How long exactly?"Onew asked me."Well,i don't know exactly but i became a flamer for a couple of weeks i guess"I replied."Ah..."Onew said."How did you become my fan?"he asked me."Well,i was watching Hello mv when your part came, you caught my attention because you are so cute in that mv in fact i wasn't even paying much attention towards you i only have my attention on Minho but when i was watching that mv i can't help but fall in love with you because of your smile and from that point on i became a hardcore MVP"I explained. Onew did not reply instead he gave me a cheerful smile. Kya!your smile is really the best oppa. Everytime you smile i can't help but fall in love with you more. Your smile is really the best Onew. You have a smile that is sweet and inviting at the same time in fact its heatwarming and sweet. I said to myself. After a long wait,our order finally came so we ate our dinner and at the same time talked.
We finished eating dinner at around 9:30 pm."Micah come on,i have something to show you"Onew said as he payed for our dinner and dragged me out of Shayabanshi cafe. We again took a cab and waited for hours until we reach our destination. After an hour,we finally reached the park."What are we doing here?"I asked Onew."Well,i just want to look at the stars with you"Onew said as he looked up the stars. As for me i just stared at Onew. You are so beautiful Onew. I never knew that we are destined to be together.I love you so much.I said to myself as i layed my head on Onew's shoulder. I then felt Onew's lips right on my forehead. In return i kissed him back on his lips."Saranghe Oppa"I said after kissing Onew. He did not reply instead he gently smiled at me. We stayed their until 1am. 1am came and both Onew and i left the park. We took a cab and headed on our way to my apartment. After a long drive,we finally reached my apartment i got inside and Onew followed behind. "Kamsamida for tonight it's really the best"I said as i kissed Onew on his lips. Onew did not reply instead he smiled at me."Adengisayo Micah"he said as he kissed me back."Adengisayo Oppa"I said to him as he left.
As for me i washed myself up and went straight to bed
~Micah~