Dausut(five)

GoldenKookie: *insert picture above* ugh, my girlfriend forced me along to some photoshoot she wanted to do with me. She's been too clingy lately. Probably afraid to lose me. #helpme
-------
GoldenKookie: hey Jin are you there?
Message not sent

--------

GoldenKookie: why aren't you answering??
Message not sent

---------

GoldenKookie: did you block me...?
Message not sent

---------

GoldenKookie: you haven't answered for two days now. Where are you? I thought we were friends.
Message not sent

-------
GoldenKookie: I know you probably won't read this anyway... But... My gf and I got in another fight. Also she found out that I may like another guy but it isn't Taehyung... And I lied, it isn't Jimin either...

GoldenKookie: it sent... Are you reading these messages??

EatJin: sorry, my phone actually broke and I just got a new one. It's pink and it's a flip phone. Same as my old one.

EatJin: and it isn't Jimin?? Then who??

GoldenKookie: That I can't tell you. I'm just glad you are back.

EatJin: ahh I see... So how are you and your girlfriend working out?

GoldenKookie; I'm not sure, she tried kissing me today but I kind of pushed her away which pissed her off.

EatJin: it'd piss me off to, your lips look fine

EatJin: I mean if I was interested in you

GoldenKookie: uh... Well then

EatJin: btw, I saw that pic of you and you're girlfriend. She seems nicer than what you make of her.

GoldenKookie: she's only nice when she wants to be. Other times, she's strict and forces me to eat. And gets jealous easily.

EatJin: Then why are you two dating? It sounds like it's a one way love.

GoldenKookie: actually after my break up with Taehyung, she was there for me a lot so I guess my feelings got played and I thought I liked her. But after I started dating her, idk if I really do.

EatJin: I wish I was there at the time...

GoldenKookie: what?

EatJin: nothing. Just break up with her if she makes you unhappy. I gtg

GoldenKookie: oh bye