Yeol Yeo Seot(Sixteen)Full

~Omg I love my loyal readers but most of you aren't, sorry. My loyal readers are the ones who vote on every chapter and for now that's like 14 of you. So plssss vote~ also warning: kind of smut but I usually skip those parts and just to warn again, most of my stories with smut may be in an alternate universe where boys can get preggos, it's a new thing I'm doing~

Jungkook was now standing in front of Jin's house.

It would be the first time ever that he'd step in there.

Jungkook was about to knock on the door but it opened.

"Kookie!" Jimin hugged Jungkook right away.

"J-jimin hyung?? What are you doing here??" Jungkook's eyes widened at his old high school friend.

"Jin hyung told me you were coming so I came here with my boyfriend." Jimin smiled.

"Ah... It'd be nice to meet your boyfriend." Jungkook nodded.

Jin came up behind Jimin, "Sorry Jungkook." He said as he let Jungkook in.

"It's fine, hyung."

Jin tightly hugged Jungkook, "I missed you."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin, "I missed you too." Jungkook looked over Jin's broad shoulders and saw a green haired man,, laying on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"Jimin... Is that your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked after hugging Jin.

"Yes it is! He's so comfy to sleep with!" Jimin ran over to his boyfriend and sat on him.

"Get off of me!" The boy pushed Jimin off.

"Sorry Yoongi hyung... And he's rude when he's awake." Jimin pouted.

Jungkook laughed, "Wow."

The four boys went to have a double date at a fancy restaurant. After that, they all went to go play some random sports in the park while Yoongi slept on a bench.

Once they were done with that, they all went to eat at a coffee shop. Then they went to a movie and cuddled each other in the theater.

Once the movie was over, Yoongi and Jimin went to Yoongi's house while Jungkook went to Jin's.

"Jin hyung..." Jungkook said as he sat on the couch.

"What?"

"That test I took yesterday was actually a test to graduate early... And I passed it. I'm done with high school." Jungkook admitted.

Jin smiled widely and hugged Jungkook tightly, "I'm so freaking happy!"

Jungkook nodded as Jin looked in Jungkook's eyes and collided his lips with Jungkook's.(Lol my creative writing teacher says "colliding lips" is like how loners write scenes like this. Well i am a loner so *shrugs*)

The two moved their lips passionately against each other until Jin asked for an opening with his tongue. Jungkook gaped his mouth open slightly inviting Jin's tongue in.

While they were pretty much making out, Jin picked up Jungkook Princess/baby style and bought him to his own room.

Jin pinned Jungkook on his bed and started to lift off his shirt.

"J-Jin H-hyung..." Jungkook moaned slightly as Jin started to leave hickeys.

"Are you not ready for this? That's fine if you aren't." Jin stopped a bit.

Jungkook looked deeply into Jin's eyes, "I'm ready."

With that, Jin had taken both of their shirts off and helped take off Jungkook's pants. Jin could already see the bulge in Jungkook's underwear and laughed.

Then finally, Jin made his move.

~After smutty smut~

Jungkook lied face flat into pillow as he groaned, "Oh man holy shit, I wasn't ready for that."

Jin laughed as he walked out from taking a shower, "Watch your language. And did it hurt that much?"

Jungkook nodded, still face flat into pillow, "Yes." He said with a muffled voice.

Jin crawled into bed and kissed Jungkook's cheek, "Sorry babe."

Jungkook smiled, "I'm fine though since it was with you."

Jin smiled and the two fell asleep right next to each other... Without Jungkook bathing because he forgot.

~

The next day, Jungkook woke up to the smell of breakfast. He pulled on a clean shirt and pants and went into the kitchen, "Hyung?"

Jin smiled at the younger, "Here, I made some pancakes." He said then placed the plate down.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook sat down, "But I'm not really hungry..."

"Aish... You never are... You barely ate at lunch or dinner yesterday either. At least eat one pancake." Jin complained and tore a piece of pancake off with his fork and fed Jungkook.

Jungkook swallowed, "Alright..." He said then took another bite.

The day had been full of them cuddling on the couch and playing Mario.

At night, they even went for another round of you know what.

The next morning was time for Jungkook to leave, "I'll miss you, hyung."

"I'll miss you too, Kookie. Text me as soon as possible." Jin told him.

"I will." Jungkook nodded then went off on his way.