Chapter 1: How I Met Your Father Again

(Kaylee is 26, Brianna is 5, Chresanto is 27, De'Shaun is 6, Prod is 28)

...Kaylee Amira Neverson...

I woke up to my daughter Brianna calling my name from the edge of my bed. I turned over and saw that it was already 10:37 am, and I told her we would go shopping around 12.

"Mwommy awe you woke yet??" Brianna asked, as she came up kissing my cheek.

"Yes mamas! I'm awake now..." I said to her, while picking her up.

"Mwommy?? Can we go pick up De'Shaun and Uncle Teddy Bear?" Brianna asked, cheesing hard.

~I thought about how I knew that she had a crush on De'Shaun, Craig's son. And if she did like him, that would be cute considering that me and him are close, and this would make us closer~Kaylee

"Sure baby. Lets go get you cleaned and dressed."

~I took Brianna into her bathroom and sat her on the toilet while I ran her bath water. I took out her purple and blue striped towel and wash cloth out of the closet, set those down and put her into the warm water. I grabbed the wash cloth and lathered it with the Johnson's Lavender Baby Soap, washing her up. About 10 minutes later I dried her off and took her into her room, putting lotion and a little bit of baby powder on her. I went into her closet and pulled out and got her dressed in (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=90285828) (Brianna set).

After she got dressed, I went downstairs and fixed us some pancakes and sausage, and gave her some orange juice. I ate with her and then we both went upstairs--her in her room and me in mine(so I could get ready). I took a quick shower and got dressed in this (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=90285828)(Kaylee set).

After I was done, me and Brianna walked out the house, and hopped into my Dodge Charger, heading off to the mall.~Kaylee.

...Brianna Jasmine August...

Me and my mwommy were dwiving to da mall, and our song by Nini Minaj came on.

"They holler at me but it's you

You, this ain't high school

Me, and my crew

We can slide through

Give it to you whenever you want

Put it wherever you want

Baby, it's yours

Anywhere, everywhere

Baby it's your world

Ain't it?

Baby it's your world

Ain't it?"

~About 20 minutes later~

...Kaylee Amira Neverson...

We made it to the mall, and it was 11:42 am. I decided that first we would go to Kids Foot Locker, to get her some new shoes. I picked up Brianna, and put her on my arm, carrying her to the toddler area. She saw some white and gold Jordan's, and some gray, blue, and pink Reebok sneakers. I got them in her size, then we went to the normal Foot Locker.

I walked in holding Brianna's bags, and she ran off to look at some more shoes. After walking about a few feet away, she ran back to me crying about how some man took the shoe she was looking at and said "Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult at ALL times." I picked her up, carrying her to the man, who was faced backwards to me and cleared my throat. He turned around and I saw the one person I never thought I would see EVER AGAIN in my ENTIRE LIFE...