Chapter 3: Dance Classes

Lemme just start this...

__________________________

...Kaylee Amira Neverson...

I woke up around 6:00 am, to wake up Brianna and get her ready to go by 7:00, and I'll be ready by 7:30.

~In Brianna's room~

"Brianna wake up baby..." I said while cutting on the light.

She started to twist and turn in her bed, then she eventually got up.

"Mommy? Is Shaun-Shaun gonna be at class today?" She asked me as I picked her up.

"I'm not sure, but I'll call Uncle Teddy Bear, and ask him around 7:00 ok?" I responded.

"Mhm...Mommy can I wear my blue star pants?" She asked me.

"Yeah babes, I just gotta find the other stuff to go with it." I said walking her into the bathroom.

I ran her bath water, and added Warm Vanilla Sugar bath soap, and created bubbles. I placed Brianna into the bubbly water, and walked out--leaving the door open. I walked to her closet and pulled out her outfit

(http://www.polyvore.com/dance_class/set?id=90546101 -Brianna set-)

I walked back in, to see Brianna putting bubbles on her face, giggling.

"Bri, baby what are you doing?" I asked while laughing.

"Bubble monster raaawwwwrr!!" She said as she growled.

"Ok baby, lets get you cleaned." I said while wiping her face off.

~About 13 minutes later, Brianna was washed and lotioned. I pulled out her clothes, and put them on her~

"Mommy, I'm a dancer!!! Like you and uncle Teddy." She said.

~After I got her dressed, I sat her downstairs in the living room, with a sausage, egg, and cheese Jimmy Dean biscuit. I went back upstairs and it was already 6:50, and I had to leave at 7:15 but the latest at 7:30. I took a shower, lotioned up and got dressed in my "LOVE" crop top, and my black matching pants to Brianna's blue ones.

(http://www.polyvore.com/dance_class/set?id=90546101 -Kaylee set-)

I was done at 7:10, and I had 5 minutes to get me some breakfast. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a strawberry toaster strudel and the icing. It was done in 3 minutes, so I decided to take the icing with me. I grabbed the keys to my sky blue Camaro, shut off the TV, and me and Brianna left out.

~7:34 am: Stars Dance Center~

I walked into the lobby, to see the receptionist, Renee, there talking to Prod.

"......Yeah, I would love to go out with you!!" She screamed in excitement.

"Okay cool, I'll pick you up at 6:30 pm" He said, as he winked at her.

I made my way over to him and De'Shaun, with Brianna.

"Hi Shaun-Shaun, hi Uncle Teddy!!" Brianna said, while hugging Prod's leg and then going over to De'Shaun, kissing his cheek and hugging him.

"Hey Bri..." De'Shaun said while looking down shyly.

"Wassup Prod?" I said while hugging him.

"Nothing, hooking up with Renee...."

"Oh true. Well lemme get to teaching these kids."

(Skipping after dance class)

"Mommy, can we go to Shaun-Shaun house?" Brianna asked me while making a puppy dog face.

"Yeah Bri, we will after we both take showers and change..." I said picking her up.

"Otay momma!" She giggled.

We made our way home and it was around 11:50am, so I decided to make me, Bri, and Chres some lunch.

I decided on making taco's since that's me and Bri's favorite food.

Few minutes later

After I finished cooking, I called Bri downstairs to come eat, while she was running down the stairs she tripped and was sliding on her butt. (😂) I went to make sure she was ok, which she was.

"Mommy, my butt hurts..." She said

"Awww Bri, that's why I say don't run down the steps." I replied still checking her out.

"Otay, I sowwy...." She said looking down.

I picked her up. "Guess what babes?"

"What momma! What!?" She started laughing with me.

"I made you me and daddy some tacos!!" I screamed

"Lemme go! Lemme go! Daddy gonna take my tacos!!!" She yelled as she jumped out my arms, and sprinted for the chair.